Would you trade MJD and B Marsh for Adrian Peterson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade MJD and B Marsh for Adrian Peterson?

B Marshall and Maurice Jones Drew for Adrian Peterson?

• Total voters

AFCMiamiEast

Active Roster
Reaction score
Quick question because my friend was offered this and wanted the consensus here. Would you trade Brandon Marshall and MJD for Peterson?

Do you trust mjd to stay healthy?

Do you trust mjd to stay healthy?

I do expect MJD to stay healthy, I'm just not sure of how well his recovery will effect his performance in fantasy. Crossing my fingers on him...he was still a MUCH safer option than Chris Johnson IMO, I'll never draft/trade for that guy.

I'd be tempted but there are a lot of other factors such as: how many teams in this league? How many players do you keep (I'm assuming its some sort of keeper league)? How many players at each position? PPR? Who else does he have on his roster, scoring system, etc etc.

MJD is on his way down, and barring injury I think AP has several more years of fantasy stud power in him. Ignoring the MJD part of the transaction, if he has sufficient WRs then I'd seriously consider it. But I don't have enough information from what you've provided to say for sure.

Agree with the ppr question because that reduces AP's value in context to mjd+bm.

That being said. I would do that trade in a heartbeat.
MJDs team is so bad and his health is such a concern that he is a walking question mark.
BMarsh is solid especially with ppr but I have a feeling last year was his apex and he will srart drifting down. He is certainly replaceable.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom