would you trade our entire draft to indy for the first roun pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

would you trade our entire draft to indy for the first roun pick?

No, thats just too much for an uncertain thing. I would be fine with trading up for Barkley though

Yes. However, I do not think that would be enough.

Yes, we have to get a top quality QB and they are so hard to find. Time to bet the house for Luck.

This team needs a QB, another TE, O line help, secondary help, and some one who can pressure the QB. You can't trade your whole draft and get a QB that will get killed behind this Oline especially with Columbo on it.

Of course, this isn't a RB which made Ditka's move semi silly. This is also not just any QB coming out he's one of the highest rated QB's since P.Manning. Not only would you have to offer the entire draft but at least a 1st next season as well if, not more. Sign me up!!!

yes. If I were them, I'd ask for the whole draft, and a first and second next year from team picking 5 to 15 this year. A team picking beyond that would have to give up two drafts, or 3 first rounders.

NO. I would, however, give up a couple picks to move up a few spots and get a QB. There is deep talent at the QB position this year....no need to give up the whole enchilada to move up to #1.

No we need alot more than a QB. We need another T another pass rusher and a few others. We cant trade all picks for 1 guy. I'd be ok with Barkley or Maybe RG3. But time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom