Would You Trade Our First Round Pick For Josh Rosen? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Trade Our First Round Pick For Josh Rosen?

Trade for Rosen?

• Yes

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • No

Votes: 165 90.7%

• Total voters
We need to focus on getting good quarterbacks consistently, year in and year out. Every single QB that gets signed even for practice squad must be good.

Rosen is garbage. Never ever should this team even for a 9th string QB sign a bad QB and hope they develop.

Reports are that Cardinals May trade Rosen and draft Kyler Murray first overall.

Many people wanted us to potentially move up just last year to draft Rosen, so picking him at 13 with a full year of NFL experience under his belt should actually be viewed positively, but I suspect most wouldn’t view it that way.

But depending on how Grier graded Rosen last year, it might be an interesting tactic. Get one of last year’s top QB prospects at a lower draft position than last year and test him out for the year, and if he sucks real bad be in position to draft a new franchise QB, and if he pans out, don’t need to worry about a QB next year.

Thoughts?

His value depends on 3 things. What does Flores think of him? What will the competition bid, if anything, for him? How bad does ARIZ want to get rid of him? I'd answer any phone call, but, somehow, I doubt this 'trade' is legit.

Rosen, a 2nd rounder this year and a 1st rounder next year for #13. No otherwise.

No way Dolphins should give up a 1st for him. Certainly, a 2nd should be considered. But ultimately Arizona doesn't have a winning hand here.

If they draft Murray they'll have to do something with Rosen.

If the fact that NO is kicking butt isn't a reality slap of how OVERHYPED rookie QB's are I don't know what is. Last year at this time the site would have given their left nut for Josh Rosen now because he struggled his rookie season, like most of them, he's a total ham and egger. I also love how a mediocre rookie season is a rookie QB that is on there way. The whole QB thing is discouraging. We are at the point already where half the site will fall apart if we don't get Murray then act like we dodged a bullet if he struggles as a rookie.

I've already heard rumblings of teams catching on to Baker's lack of height and greatly affecting him. I know nobody will believe this now, lets see how many turn on him if it's true.

Apparently our team are going all out to lose next season. Based on that, logic dictates that throwing picks is not on the menu. Pass.

No,No,No. Stick to the plan. Build the lines, suck at QB and tank. Get the first pick in the 2020 draft and draft stud QB_______? Cut all the low performing veterans and eat as much dead cap as possible and be loaded with over a 100 million in cap space during the 2020 off season.

Then, become a perennial playoff team and never stop winning.

Fact is, with Rosen being a top 10 pick . . . Losing the initial year is a big deal from a salary standpoint and with the struggles he faced has dropped his value.

#13 overall is far too rich to give up for Rosen.

From our current selections, I would be down to use our second.

I don’t think that disqualifies us from 2020 or 2021 and the prospects of taking a QB.

Personally, I’d pull the trigger if it only requires our 2nd and maybe a later day 3 pick.

Less about conviction and more about getting a talented player at the key position on the field. See what you develop.
GOTD

ABSOLUTELY WOULD GIVE UP A 1ST ROUND PICK IN 2099 FOR ROSEN

Back
Top Bottom