Would You Trade Our First Round Pick For Josh Rosen? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Trade Our First Round Pick For Josh Rosen?

Trade for Rosen?

• Yes

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • No

Votes: 165 90.7%

• Total voters
Rosen was a consensus 5-star recruit and considered one of the top handful of players in the country, Then he did enough at UCLA to become a relatively high first round pick. So there's enough evidence to consider it. But as Kdawg posted I think it would be poor value to trade the 13th pick for him.

Rosen fared poorly in those collegiate advanced stats that Murray excelled at. He also had lousy 3rd down stats at UCLA and that is considered a good barometer.

Regardless, if you could swap a mid 2nd round pick for someone who was drafted top half of the first round a year earlier, then you are supposed to go ahead and do it without any additional thought. Keep in mind the Dolphins 2nd round pick drops several slots so it is basically middle of the round.

From an outsider's perspective it makes sense for Arizona to take Murray. But for at least a month on various sites I have seen insistence from Cardinals fans that Kingsbury is committed to Josh Rosen. That link above follows along. We'll see. Kyler Murray has enough ability to cause change of plans in a hurry.

What's the play there, though? Why not smokescreen the hell outa Murray?

If Flores can coach him up yep but if he is just aquiring because he thinks the kid had talent then nope. Coaches choice here.

I would take chance if he was in college and coming out he would be top pick qb this yr. i would give them 2nd if they get murry

Concussions still worry me with Rosen. I wouldn't give up much, maybe a 3rd.

Reports are that Cardinals May trade Rosen and draft Kyler Murray first overall.

Many people wanted us to potentially move up just last year to draft Rosen, so picking him at 13 with a full year of NFL experience under his belt should actually be viewed positively, but I suspect most wouldn’t view it that way.

But depending on how Grier graded Rosen last year, it might be an interesting tactic. Get one of last year’s top QB prospects at a lower draft position than last year and test him out for the year, and if he sucks real bad be in position to draft a new franchise QB, and if he pans out, don’t need to worry about a QB next year.

Thoughts?

No,No,No. Stick to the plan. Build the lines, suck at QB and tank. Get the first pick in the 2020 draft and draft stud QB_______? Cut all the low performing veterans and eat as much dead cap as possible and be loaded with over a 100 million in cap space during the 2020 off season.

Then, become a perennial playoff team and never stop winning.
Yes suck and get the first overall pick right? What if Tua and Fromm decide to not declare? Then we are stuck drafting Herbert meh. and what if we're at 3 or 4? Would the plan then be to Tank again in 2020? Idk honestly I feel like I hate every option

Back
Top Bottom