Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seahawks for two 2nd rounders? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seahawks for two 2nd rounders?

Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seatle for two 2nd rounders?

• Total voters

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
5 reasons why it makes $ense:

•We're very deep at RB

•He's a FA next year

•We'll have to dish out some serious cash to retain his services due to the current market for tailbacks

•Pete Carroll, who was his college coach at USC may want to reunite

•Marshawn Lynch may be suspended for the entire upcoming season

So, what would you do if you were GM?

I'd trade him in a heartbeat for that but it's not happening.

I'd love that trade only IF Lamar Miller shows anything in camp and preseason

But Bush WILL not get a contract like Rice or any other elite RB got.

I wouldn't say that we're very deep with a rook and a 2nd year player. I'd be tempted but I'd also be hesitant to lean on the 2 young backs.

for two seconds? depends what we have targeted with those picks.

i say yes. Reggie is great but with 2 more second rounders , plus the extra 3rd for Marshall , and our probably high 1st round pick we would be set.
Use one on another RB if no one steps up this year. We could move up for some special players and possibly find 3 or 4 starters. Tannehill would be in his second year and the future would be bright.

You probably have brain damage if you wouldnt.

It doesn't matter what we are targeting in the next draft. It doesn't matter how much money he demands next year. And it doesn't matter if he rushes for another 1,000+ yards. To be able to get two 2nd round picks for arguably the most easily replaceable position in the NFL, you take that and RUN. That being said, I could never see that happening.

Back
Top Bottom