Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seahawks for two 2nd rounders? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seahawks for two 2nd rounders?

Would you trade Reggie Bush to Seatle for two 2nd rounders?

• Total voters
Hell yeah I would. I like the guy, and he impressed me last year, but you can't pass up that deal. RB is an overrated position to me. Generally, if you have a good o-line, your RB is going to be productive. Obviously, some are more talented than others, but with the league becoming pass heavy, ground and pound is becoming less viable.

Dear Lord,

Please bring the regular season soon. Pseudo-GM's have too much free time on their hands right now.

Sincerely,

Me

showers3-1.gif

Of course I'd trade him for two second round picks because in no way is he worth that much.

:lol:

To some people, there isnt a player on our roster that isnt worth a 2nd rounder.

I would want to see hwo the backs we have do 1st. If DT ends up being a bust and miller isnt ready to handel a load that leaves us with Slaton and messlum(sp)

That is never going to be offered but if it were, as much as I like Bush, I would have to pull the trigger on that one. You absolutely could not pass on two second rounders for a guy like Bush, who has until last year been a disappointment.

Is this a joke? This is not even close, he is only signed for a year at $5 million.

The only question would be if the Seahawks were that stupid.

(If this was Madden, any decent league would not allow this trade, it would be assumed that the owner of the Seahawks was a noob or a fool)

5 reasons why it makes $ense:

•We're very deep at RB

•He's a FA next year

•We'll have to dish out some serious cash to retain his services due to the current market for tailbacks

•Pete Carroll, who was his college coach at USC may want to reunite

•Marshawn Lynch may be suspended for the entire upcoming season

So, what would you do if you were GM?

Where did this idea come from? I'd like to trade straw for gold but that isn't happening anytime soon.

Reggie had a great year but he's still a hit away from being lost for the season.

I think the plan is for Miller to take over, so why not? Oh yeah, the fact that Miller hasn't done **** and Daniel Thomas looked like humpty dumpty for most of last season.

If Bush is healthy he's going to be a ****ing beast. Same can be said for Miller and D-Train.

2 seconds yes but will never happen dont know why so many ppl but ridiculous nonsense on here, we got two thirds for marshall no one in the league is giving two seconds for bush, houston gave 2 seconds for schaub, schaub > bush come on man.

2 seconds yes but will never happen dont know why so many ppl but ridiculous nonsense on here, we got two thirds for marshall no one in the league is giving two seconds for bush, houston gave 2 seconds for schaub, schaub > bush come on man.
In the event of injury, or an unexpected arrest, you never know what a desperate team would be willing to give up to fill a void and save their season.

Back
Top Bottom