Would you welcome Juice back? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you welcome Juice back?

U welcome back.. u still better than what we got here...I dont care about money in nfl .it not mind and these players today are going get paid..

I would welcome Jarvis Landry back ... at the right price. But the price was always the issue.

And just to be clear ... I think he forfeited the nickname "Juice" when he left. O.J. McDuffie will always be "Juice" in my eyes ... McDuffie was always a faithful Dolphin. I hold no grudge for Landry wanting more money ... but he was more than unkind to the Dolphins organization before, during, and after he left. I would expect contrition if he returned. I doubt he's willing to take less money to return, and I"m not interested in a veteran slot WR with a huge ego and even bigger salary demands.

Love this guy!!! Would welcome him back with open arms. Toughest guy on the team during his tenure here. No quit in his game.

Oh yeah! Sure Flores would love the guy quitting(or going ape **** crazy, or taking PFs, or... take your pick) because he aint getting the ball enough... Just no way he takes enough of a pay cut to make it worthwhile anyway so its kinda moot...

And just to be clear ... I think he forfeited the nickname "Juice" when he left. O.J. McDuffie will always be "Juice" in my eyes ... McDuffie was always a faithful Dolphin.
There's only one 'Juice' and it's always been Orenthal James Simpson. And a big 'no' to ever bringing back Landry. 4597457895_436ed944f0_n.jpg

Last edited:
we need a true slot, but proceed with caution, he does have a super sized ego, goes around saying he blesses you, and only at 10 mill per..

imo he needs to get humbled by something or someone.

I'm usually the first person to say "everyone deserves a second chance."

And I was a big fan of Jarvis when he was playing for us.

And I love hearing that he loves the team and the area and would come back in a heartbeat (great shot at the Cleveland Sh!tstains right there!).

But I would not bring him back to this team. I think it would be a step in the wrong direction. Let's keep building new and see where we go.

Call it a hunch, but I don't think it would be a good move.

I'm usually the first person to say "everyone deserves a second chance."

And I was a big fan of Jarvis when he was playing for us.

And I love hearing that he loves the team and the area and would come back in a heartbeat (great shot at the Cleveland Sh!tstains right there!).

But I would not bring him back to this team. I think it would be a step in the wrong direction. Let's keep building new and see where we go.

Call it a hunch, but I don't think it would be a good move.
Looking back on it, Gase made the right move. He was very bad, but it was one of the things he got right. He wanted too much money for his skill set, and had a bad attitude.

You can sum up Landry by his first catch with the browns. He catches a pass for a big gain for 40 yards. He proceeds to get up, talk trash and lose 15 yards for taunting. There is no room on good teams for that nonsense. It isn't edgy, he is just an ***. Does anyone think that Flores would want that?

It was fun to see if OBJ & Jarvis could play together In the NFL up to their talent level compared to LSU. I think that experiment has one more year left before they move on.

A whole series of events would be required for him to make it back to Miami in the next year. The Browns would have to collapse again and decide to blow it up, Jarvis would have to underperform and/or get injured to reduce his value, and the Miami WRs would have to prove themselves incapable.

If all those things came to pass I'd welcome him back with open arms. There's nothing better for a first year QB than a wideout that you know is going to consistently get off the line and catch the ball. Maybe Williams can be that guy but we haven't seen the hands part yet.

No. Has nothing to do with him as a person or how he left. Looking at how things unfolded at the end in Miami, and what is happening with the Jets right now, Gase was clearly the problem.

My problem with Jarvis is he's just not worth the money he'll command. He's very good at what he does, unfortunately what he does is very limited. He gets paid like Hopkins and Evans, but he plays like Cole Beasley.

Back
Top Bottom