Would you welcome Juice back? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you welcome Juice back?

I'd be stoked seeing Jarvis back in a Dolphins uniform. I hated how it all went down. More on the coach and less on the player. Hard to see that at the time. His attitude kind of covered for the toxic coach in many ways. But I'd absolutely love seeing him back in Miami. To add, if Jarvis ever gets cut or released, then yes, I'd try to see if he'd come back on a reasonable contract.

Last edited:
Nope.

Hated how he acted the last few weeks while in Miami. Hated how he left Drake to defend himself, after Drake jumped in to help him.

It was all a mess. And you can not blame coaching for that. It was straight immature BS Bush League nonsense.

Good riddance.

I loved him when his head was straight he was a great possession receiver with over 100 catches a season, but let's move forward and not back. I don't want Tua to feel under pressure to have to force him the ball when he starts moaning about lack of catches. We need to spread the catches around and have a balanced offence.

I think with the coaching staff the Dolphins have now Landry would not act like he did with Gase as the HC. So I would take him back as long as the Browns didn’t want anything higher than a third round pick for him.

He makes too much money for what he provides... he's an exciting player, but he's a complementary player.

So... no.
Agreed with this. Also not a fan of his attitude on the way out.

I mean Gase is clearly an issue, but I believe he also was just making **** up about RT. No need to throw your qb under the bus

Agreed with this. Also not a fan of his attitude on the way out.

I mean Gase is clearly an issue, but I believe he also was just making **** up about RT. No need to throw your qb under the bus
Hey buddy hope all is well.

Back
Top Bottom