Would you welcome Juice back? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you welcome Juice back?

loved him while he was here, but i cant justify paying him that much

He was our top offensive playmaker when he was here! You line him up in the slot where you have Parker and Williams on the outside, that’s an explosive offense. Those of you saying he’s too expensive, get over it! He’s an instant upgrade over Wilson, grant and hurns combined!

I love the player and the passion. I dislike the immaturity, the me first bull crap and need to have so many balls come his way. He is a great player but I actually think we're better off without the diva style players on our roster. If Flo could sit him down and turn him into a team first guy that doesn't create penalties I'd take a look at what the cost is but the whole attitude would have to change without losing the passion. The other day when we had the thread of players we moved on from too soon I said Jarvis Landry, he is a special player. But, if he intends to keep up his act of foolishness on the field he can stay in Cleveland with Baker.

No doubt, he was great when we had no other receiver options and he was getting 120 targets a season. However, that’s not the case anymore. I don’t think he would be any happier than before getting maybe half those targets. I’ll pass

Can we duct tape his mouth and take away his twitter?

Absolutely. Juice played hard for us. Adam Gase was just a idiot. Come home Juice.

Then why is he in Cleveland?
Lol

Because they were the only clowns that offered him #1 reciever $.

I certainly can't blame him for taking what he could get, but I'm not interested in bringing him back.

Then why is he in Cleveland?

Contract was definitely an issue, Gase was a part of the problem for sure, his attitude at times was considered "extra" by some. All of those factors we know about and most likely some we don't ultimately lead to his demise with the Dolphins organization. From a logistics standpoint it didn't make sense.

From a personal stand point I love Juice.... His toughness and tenacity was something I liked about him. Not sure how that relates to him being in Cleveland though... I don't run the team Lol ???

Not only does everyone know he actually killed those two people, I highly doubt at his age he has any football skill left, and we already have a back like than in Ballage.

The glove does not fit.

Nope...prefer my slot receiver to have SOME speed..

I kind of enjoyed having a receiver who was like a running back after he caught the ball. The traditional slot receiver doesn't necessarily have a lot of speed, they just catch a lot of passes.

Landry did struggled on the outside running downfield routes though. That wasn't his game.

Back
Top Bottom