Wow, blow it up and rebuild next year...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, blow it up and rebuild next year......

dolphans1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Tonight was one of the worst fins game I watched. Just floored and speechless. Too many injuries, not that it really even matters, because when we're healthy, we still lose at home. Brandon Marshall was a waste, not that its all his fault, but he has no help on the other side.

We can't catch....

We can't pass...

We can't tackle....

We can't throw...

We can't defense...

Our $60 million dollar tackle retires the QB he's supposed defend...

Thigpen, with 3 days notice was awful....

Blow it up and start rebuilding process next season....

d-1

Tonight was one of the worst fins game I watched. Just floored and speechless. Too many injuries, not that it really even matters, because when we're healthy, we still lose at home. Brandon Marshall was a waste, not that its all his fault, but he has no help on the other side.

We can't catch....

We can't pass...

We can't tackle....

We can't throw...

We can't defense...

Our $60 million dollar tackle retires the QB he's supposed defend...

Thigpen, with 3 days notice was awful....

Blow it up and start rebuilding process next season....

d-1

This game was just disgusting. Few words describe the events that took place in this game. As I sit here in complete shock, watching hundreds of Bears fans in the stands of our stadium chanting "LETS GO BEARS" on the NFL Network post game, I am completely lost for words. When I watch this team I just keep asking myself what its going to take to get this franchise straightened out. Will we be in eternal rebuilding and embarrassment?

Horrific coaching. Gaping holes in the secondary. Inept QB play. Comical amount of injuries. Total lack of a running game. Ridiculous penalty by Brandon Marshall. Ridiculous turnovers. Getting shutout at home for the 2nd time in team history. Embarrassing fan support at the stadium. The "home crowd" cheering LOUDLY as Matt Forte runs in for a TD! Rich Eisen commenting on the, quote on quote, absurd amount of Bears fans in our stadium.

I need a drink.

Its frustrating to see so many things wrong with the team. When we went 11-5 I figured we have things headed in the right direction but this season has been a mess.

we had a great foundation last year on o and struggled on d. now its the other way around. d is ok, need lots of help on the offensive side of the ball

I tivo'd it and just watched it. I watched the second half on X4 fast forward just to get it over with.

That was beyond awful. I don't want to hear any excuses, that team had it in their minds they weren't going to win before the game even started.

Finally, at least we know we still don't have a QB, for anyone who actually thought Thigpen was the guy.

The whole team was so flat tonight. That was the most uninspired football I've ever seen played by an entire team. The whole team basically sleep-walked through the whole game. On national TV. In their own stadium. Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

Where was competitiveness?
Where was the fire?
Where was the urgency?
Where was the passion?

Back
Top Bottom