Wow, Bryan Cox on Fox radio says... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, Bryan Cox on Fox radio says...

Wagon Circler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Apparently some guy asked Cox a question about how the bills would do this upcoming season, Bryan responded by praising the bills, saying that he liked the players they brought in on the O-line. Also, he said that the power rushing game the bills are going to employ with Willis, is going to be hard to stop.

Cox then went on to say that the Bills and the Jets will fight it out to be the division winner. He said New England has lost too much and the bills and jets will be the teams battling it out for the AFCE title.

Then, the host, Chris Myers, agreed then added that he thinks that Losman will be the real deal. Cox agreed with him and compared JP to Ben R.

Cox hates the bills, everybody knows that, but even he can see that the team could be very good.

Wagon Circler said:
Apparently some guy asked Cox a question about how the bills would do this upcoming season, Bryan responded by praising the bills, saying that he liked the players they brought in on the O-line. Also, he said that the power rushing game the bills are going to employ with Willis, is going to be hard to stop.

Cox then went on to say that the Bills and the Jets will fight it out to be the division winner. He said New England has lost too much and the bills and jets will be the teams battling it out for the AFCE title.

Then, the host, Chris Myers, agreed then added that he thinks that Losman will be the real deal. Cox agreed with him and compared JP to Ben R.

Cox hates the bills, everybody knows that, but even he can see that the team could be very good.

WHAT players that they brought in for the o-line???

Seriously, I'm not trying to be an @ss. I just have no clue of any big free agents the bills brought in to improve their line.

Wagon Circler said:

DolphinDevil28 said:

Seriously, I'm not trying to be an @ss. I just have no clue of any big free agents the bills brought in to improve their line.
Bennie Anderson is the biggest name we brought it. He will play LG for us. Bennie was part of the Raven's line the year Jamal Lewis had his 2,000 yard season.

DolphinDevil28 said:

:roflmao: at your sig. That's great.

Wagon Circler said:
Your idea was a little shaky at first "The Home Depot er" But I have to admit it sparked my ideas for the avatar. Thanks to DW for making it.

Do you like my new sig? I thought it was a clever idea.

dolphindevil283wf-1.jpg

Wagon Circler said:
Sure. It's a little bit fruity though. Sexual innuendos.

:shakeno: I think I'm secure enough to have the sig.

Please tell me you've heard the Lance cracker commercials with that slogan.

Wagon Circler said:

Maybe he was drunk,or he just lost his mind. :D

Back
Top Bottom