Wow, Bryan Cox on Fox radio says... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, Bryan Cox on Fox radio says...

While I like that Buffalo is getting positive press I also realize that Brian Cox is a moron.

CirclingWagons said:
and we all know how Cox always LEFT Rich stadium...head down, dejected after yet another beating at the hands of the Bills :D

That picture doesn't say much for Bills fans,as they were scared to do anything about the gesture Mr Cox gave em.:lol: :lol:

Losman bashes the Jets 10x worse than Buffalo and he picked New York to win the Superbowl...I'm still scratching my head that Cox gave the Jets so much love.

calphin said:
That picture doesn't say much for Bills fans,as they were scared to do anything about the gesture Mr Cox gave em.:lol: :lol:
What are you talking about? Do you want fans to attack players everytime they do something the fans don't like? "Wow, Brian Cox is giving me the finger, why I don't attack him with my beer cans..." That's an amazing sign of intelligence and sportsmanship. Seriously, this is American football, the stands aren't full of drunk English "Futball" fans.

Back
Top Bottom