wow @ buffalo qb... not ej | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow @ buffalo qb... not ej

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This kid is looking good. He just hooked up with his wr with a bomb down field... smh, its seems like every other qb is capable of that except ours... its his first damn game for christ sakes

Lol, whatever, I'm not a t hill hater... I'm just sayin... you can't name one ime t hill threw a 60 or 70 yard td

Uhm, last season against the Cardinals when he threw an 80 yard touchdown to Brian Hartline?

SUPER FAIL

I knew this was going to happen during the bye week or a game early in the week.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

whwhy dont i remember that?? ill have to look that up. ibut if so, thats the only one... probably!!!

A simple request, if you are going to post at least have you facts correct before you hit submit.

Tuel looked great in preseason. When Manuel first went down, Tuel looked like a deer in the headlights.....could be Jeckyll and Hyde qb

He doesnt remember cuz it wasnt a bomb. Was a short throw hartline took to the house

wow, some of you guys got t hills **** so fardown your throats its pathetic... this was ot to bash t hill at all. Basically i m just saying I wish we would open it up for him more often like other teams. This throw was a quick three step drop and hit his guy so its not like its impossible, even with our line... I want tanne to succeed just like the rest of you. im just so sick of seeing such a mediocre offense its pathetic... and if you aint then that's your opinion, but im not going to bash your thread because I don't like what you say... get a life internet nazis

Back
Top Bottom