Wow! Elton Brown........ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow! Elton Brown........

The reason I would like to see him replace Jeno is because, based on my evaluation of Miami's offensive line, Jeno was the most inconsistent lineman on the team. He was a major disappointment considering the contract he signed. He was miscast in Tony Wise's system, but he still struggled more than any other player on the line as a pass protector, IMO.

Elton will probably go in the early second round simply because teams refuse to draft guards high, no matter how good they are. If it were up to me, I'd take him before I even thought about taking any other lineman in this draft.

VanDolPhan said:
Excellent linemen? Excellent linemen don't sign for one year. He's a stereotypical underachiever. The guy has talent but never applies it.

I agree. If he was so good why didn't Detroit make an attempt to keep him. This guy is average at BEST, don't expect any more.

KB21 said:
Elton will probably go in the early second round simply because teams refuse to draft guards high, no matter how good they are. If it were up to me, I'd take him before I even thought about taking any other lineman in this draft.

Agree. I to believe he's the best O'line men in the draft. If we somehow get a 2nd round pick I really want to draft this guy. A rb in the first, and a hole opener in the 2nd. Just what the team needs.

KB21 said:
The reason I would like to see him replace Jeno is because, based on my evaluation of Miami's offensive line, Jeno was the most inconsistent lineman on the team. He was a major disappointment considering the contract he signed. He was miscast in Tony Wise's system, but he still struggled more than any other player on the line as a pass protector, IMO.

Jeno James was the most popular OL among fans last year when the fact is he was below average in performance..He never could get over the penalties and was frequently out of position.IMO St Clair played more consistently.Maybe Houck can bring out the best in him.

Well Jeno James will be playing because he is paid big money and has shown in the past that he CAN play in this league. Give Houck some time to take care of this mess they call an O-Line, and you will see plenty of improvement out of guys you never even thought that the slightest bit of talent.

yea jeno was definitly a huge disappointment. i was on the trade down and draft brown a looooooong time ago. i actually asked Boomer about it in his thread.

Brown is a special athlete, i see him going in the 15-30 range. personally.

Back
Top Bottom