Wow..good news. Huge blow for Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow..good news. Huge blow for Pats

Reaction score
Haven't seen this posted yet..according to report on espn Adalius Thomas is done for season...how awesome is that? :woot:

Sorry,can't post the link but it's right on espn's main page

Haven't seen this posted yet..according to report on espn Adalius Thomas is done for season...how awesome is that? :woot:

Sorry,can't post the link but it's right on espn's main page

I'm not going to rejoice about anyone's injuries. We had injuries today that we still need to evaluate this week. Karma can be a *****....know what I mean?

Sorry, I don't celebrate injuries and I don't want teams having excuses to lose to the Dolphins either. I want us to beat them at their full strength or close to it.

yeah but we got screwed last year by the injuries...i mean u don't want to see any of those guys get seriously hurt out there...but he broke his arm i think...not anything life threatening lol..
certainly doesn't hurt us..he's by far their best LB

Never be happy about some being hurt what would you think if some was happy you got hurt

Im happy about the fact he is out for the year not the fact he is hurt :)

I'm pretty sure no one gave a **** last year when we had the most players out for season in the league..Injuries happen, part of the game. And let's be honest here, the only reason why our division is wide open is because of an injury to Brady...
I'm certainly not gonna feel bad for him or the Pats

One less guy they have on D...I don't like injuries on anyone, but I'm not going to cry over it either.

Huge blow for the Pats' D though.

I am not for injuries, and for anyone to celebrate an Injury. Thats pretty ****ed up. You should always root for a healthy game.

Here's to hoping he A. Thomas is fine.
Lets have a clean run to the AFC East crown

Huge blow for the Pats. Thomas is a pretty dangerous linebacker who can rush the passer. I'm not sure who comes in for them now.

Injury aside. Sweeping the Pats, The Bills, and splitting with the Jets would be a great season for us.

If that scenerio played out we could find ourselves in a tie breaker for first place in our division on the very last game of the season against the jets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to be the guy but can somebody merge this.

Back
Top Bottom