wow...i just got worried for a second | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow...i just got worried for a second

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
i received the e-mail that boston resigned...and then i read that tony madison was waived...for a second...i thought it was sam.

go fins!!!

yeah i did a double take too when i saw the email and I saw "madison" in there. then i remembered wanny aint coach no more so no need to worry about stupid personel moves :)

dont say things like that, i will have a heart attack.

Sal Lisitano said:
i received the e-mail that boston resigned...and then i read that tony madison was waived...for a second...i thought it was sam.

go fins!!!
Scary stuff. :tongue:

i never knew that the Fins had another Madison besindes Sam.

go fins!!!

rainmaker1313 said:
Yeah the Dolphins waived Sam Madison, CMON!!!!

like i said...i looked at the info. quickly...and anything is possible these days.

go fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
like i said...i looked at the info. quickly...and anything is possible these days.

go fins!!!

Anything, except THAT!.. You're smarter than to think that the Dolphins would waive Sam Madison to resign David Boston. :lol: But I can see, for a split second, how you could at least think that..

Sal Lisitano said:

go fins!!!
That would have been funny to see.:lol:

this would be an interesting season with a completely new backfield

Sal Lisitano said:

go fins!!!

David Boston resigned? :eek: I thought he just signed with us again :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom