wow.. Merril Hodge is destroying Aaron Rodgers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow.. Merril Hodge is destroying Aaron Rodgers

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He says he doesnt translate to the NFL.. Anyone seeing this?

Doesnt have intermediate, long distance accuracy.. He said he watched 6 complete games, analyzed them, including the USC game and that he thinkg Rodgers crumbles under pressure.. Now Mueller is saying that Rodgers carries a mid 1st round grade and that SF's interest in him raised his status..

Hmmm...

I never like Rodgers either, but wasnt it between him and Leinart when the first draft talk started?

did you see the competition he did where he won the plasma tv? he was unstoppable that day. i wonder why he would be falling off anyones radar.

Phinnhedd said:
did you see the competition he did where he won the plasma tv? he was unstoppable that day. i wonder why he would be falling off anyones radar.

Merril said because coaches are finally watching complete game tapes, not just highlights.

Yeah i'm watching it. Merril Hodge is an idiot. The only guy with any credibility ont he ESPN staff is Kiper. If Kiper had said that i would be concerned about Rodgers.

Funny but the media was in love with this guy last week. Now they want to pretend they knew it was Smith all along.

Merril Hodge is looking for attention. It is easier to make a bold prediction that way when it comes true you look like a genius but if it doesnt come true it was a bold prediction.

Rodgers may not be as good as originally thought but saying he is worse than Andrew Walters. I just cant believe that.

I guess you can blame Tedford

I wonder if all the injuries to Cal receivers had something to do with the dink-dunk offense

I would love to see Golic smack some of those cob-webs out of Hodge's head

Thank you Merril Hodge! He specifically used last year's USC game to denounce Rodgers, saying nothing in his game translated to the NFL.

I attended that game. Quite literally, sorority girls (and everyone else in the USC section) sitting near me were making fun of Aaron Rodgers for refusing to throw the ball downfield, almost petrified to do so despite numerous opportunities with receivers breaking open. Like Hodge just emphasized, there was nothing beyond 6 yards all day.

Then I drove back to Las Vegas and pundits were raving about Rodgers' effort, talking about his string of completions. It was the most ignorantly analyzed QB performance since I've been following football. At least Merril Hodge was paying attention, via tape months later.

unifiedtheory said:
If Mueller is saying it then it HAS to be wrong....he is a fool.

A fool who pawned a headcase to us in return for 2 first round picks and a 3rd? Mueller is smarter than y ou give him credit for.

Cheapshotz said:
Yeah i'm watching it. Merril Hodge is an idiot. The only guy with any credibility ont he ESPN staff is Kiper. If Kiper had said that i would be concerned about Rodgers.

:roflmao: When was the last time that Kiper stepped on a football field??? I like his reports but they are all based off of what people tell him, and don't think for a second that some of the people feeding him info (or money) don't have a serious interest in making sure that he says some good things about certain prospects.

Hodge and half the other guys on ESPN are former players who understand better than you or I ever could, what it takes to translate to the NFL and they are the ones that Kiper must lean on when he does come up with an unbiased point of view.

I have a lot of respect for Merril Hodge, so after what he said I can't say I think Rodgers is as good as some make him out to be. Not one pass over 6-yards when he played against USC. That is not a good thing IMO.

SkapePhin said:
A fool who pawned a headcase to us in return for 2 first round picks and a 3rd? Mueller is smarter than y ou give him credit for.

If he is such a genius why is he not employed in the NFL? The guy has interviewed for every job that has opened.

He swindled Dave Wannstedt...that is not exactly something that took an incredible amount of skill.

unifiedtheory said:
If he is such a genius why is he not employed in the NFL? The guy has interviewed for every job that has opened.

He swindled Dave Wannstedt...that is not exactly something that took an incredible amount of skill.

He pretty much built that Saints team, if it werent for Haz, that talent should be perrenial playoff team... Mueller is a decent GM.

Back
Top Bottom