Wow!! Something We Are Not Rated At The Bottom | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow!! Something We Are Not Rated At The Bottom

At losing? Oh wait... Helmet logos you say? #5?

Championship!

That whole piece was just weird. It's like something I would have written when I was 13.

If you combined Miami's new logo with elements of the classic uniform that would work for me. Maybe a deeper teal for the logo. I do like that the new unis de-emphasize the orange.

As far as what logo is the best that is just so subjective. I remember thinking the Raiders was pretty cool as a kid, but it could use a little bit of an update. Most of the new uniforms are dramatically better such as New England's, Tampa Bay's and Denver. I would probably rank Cleveland, Green Bay and Chicago near the bottom, but that's just me.

Eh, everybody probably has a logo ranking list that would be criticized. I am glad the NFL finally woke up and sells many old school Dolphins logo items. I won't be spending another dime on anything with the current logo on it.
The more we use the throwbacks the more the new logos annoy me.

If you combined Miami's new logo with elements of the classic uniform that would work for me. Maybe a deeper teal for the logo. I do like that the new unis de-emphasize the orange.

As far as what logo is the best that is just so subjective. I remember thinking the Raiders was pretty cool as a kid, but it could use a little bit of an update. Most of the new uniforms are dramatically better such as New England's, Tampa Bay's and Denver. I would probably rank Cleveland, Green Bay and Chicago near the bottom, but that's just me.
See now I preferred the Pats minute man hiking the ball. The Browns and Bears have classic looks while nothing spectacular - they don’t bother me like our cartoonish logo.

See now I preferred the Pats minute man hiking the ball. The Browns and Bears have classic looks while nothing spectacular - they don’t bother me like our cartoonish logo.
While it works for baseball, I tend not to like the location logos such as NYG, SF etc. Both those teams have okay uniforms, but not real fond of the logos. I tend to like logos that are more creative, which I think fits football better. But, you could probably ask 100 people and get close to 100 different rankings as far as logos and uniforms go.

While it works for baseball, I tend not to like the location logos such as NYG, SF etc. Both those teams have okay uniforms, but not real fond of the logos. I tend to like logos that are more creative, which I think fits football better. But, you could probably ask 100 people and get close to 100 different rankings as far as logos and uniforms go.
Very true. It’s all personal taste. I tend to not like bird logos for some reason. To me, the eagles look like the helmet is ready to fly off of the player’s heads. The falcons is too dark or something. The cards is boring. The Seahawks just doesn’t work for me but I like the uniform and colors. I totally agree on the city logos.

Back
Top Bottom