Wow the Bill are stupid | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow the Bill are stupid

Crzynick25

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
The gave up their former 1st rounder and solid running back Willis McGahee for for a 3rd and a 7th. im glad to see him out of the division but does anyone else see this as a terrible move on the Bills part?

the guy did not want to play there, that puts them in a tough situation

yea it was 3 picks, there's another 3rd coming next year

The gave up their former 1st rounder and solid running back Willis McGahee for for a 3rd and a 7th. im glad to see him out of the division but does anyone else see this as a terrible move on the Bills part?

The move was good, but I think they could of received a higher pick. The Bills were not going to pay WM next year so they got value for hime when they could. I believe its 2, 3rd rounders?

it's not a horrible deal, but Mcgahee is nothing but stud, and there are going to be hurting if they don't get a legit RB soon. If they had no choice, then what can you do but take what you can get, but it's not equal value in my opinion

Whats worse is that Jamal ? (Ravens Rb) decided not to visit Buffalo and signed with Cleveland. I think buffalo was planning on him taking Mcgahees place. I dont see how this makes sense. I would have just let his contract run out next year and let him be a free agent then.

I dont get this at all. Now Chris Brown is the guy in town. A-train is the guy now. If they sign Brown, this is not an upgrade whatsoever. Who knows, maybe they will trade Takeo on draft day to get a first rounder like they have been doing and then draft the next RB who will never be the long term answer.......again.

I don't think it was a bad move if they feel resigning him was going to be a problem. Was Willis was a good player but they got two 3rds and a 7th which isn't bad at all. This is some what off topic but seeing this trade do you think a 2nd and 7th was a lot for Wes Welker?

Whats worse is that Jamal ? (Ravens Rb) decided not to visit Buffalo and signed with Cleveland. I think buffalo was planning on him taking Mcgahees place. I dont see how this makes sense. I would have just let his contract run out next year and let him be a free agent then.

I dont get this at all. Now Chris Brown is the guy in town. A-train is the guy now. If they sign Brown, this is not an upgrade whatsoever. Who knows, maybe they will trade Takeo on draft day to get a first rounder like they have been doing and then draft the next RB who will never be the long term answer.......again.

Don't fall asleep on Chris Brown. Remember what he did when he was healthy his rookie year. If he gets a fair shot and stays healthy he can be a top back. The problem is that really big "if" of staying healthy. I do agree with you about Lewis though. I'm sure they were banking on Jamal to come in to town and sweep him off his feet up there.

I don't think it was a bad move if they feel resigning him was going to be a problem. Was Willis was a good player but they got two 3rds and a 7th which isn't bad at all. This is some what off topic but seeing this trade do you think a 2nd and 7th was a lot for Wes Welker?

I never bought into the value argument of the next years draft, but if you do follow it , it's like they got a 3rd 4th and 7th. I don't know, I would have said a second this year and a 2nd or 3rd next year. But yea, looking at this, I think we made a killing on Welker.

Come ON people! Consider this: Wes Welker is an undrafted FA, and we receive a 2nd and 7th rounder for him. Willis is a former FIRST rd pick, and they receive only a 3rd and a 7th. Can any of y'all imagine a straight up trade with the Bills of Welker for McGahee?!?!? We would've been STOKED! Putting it in this perspective, they cannot be happy. The Bills hand was forced. They got screwed. Mcgahee is a top 10 RB in this league.

Come ON people! Consider this: Wes Welker is an undrafted FA, and we receive a 2nd and 7th rounder for him. Willis is a former FIRST rd pick, and they receive only a 3rd and a 7th. Can any of y'all imagine a straight up trade with the Bills of Welker for McGahee?!?!? We would've been STOKED! Putting it in this perspective, they cannot be happy. The Bills hand was forced. They got screwed. Mcgahee is a top 10 RB in this league.

dude, there's another 3rd rounder in the deal for next year. Even if it's next year, it's still a first day pick. I don't know how much better that makes the deal, but it is more than just a 3rd and a 7th. You could make the argument, that the 2nd we got is pretty close to having a 3rd this year, and a 3rd next year, but it's not exactly equal

Mcgahee is an ok running back but ask the jills ,pattys or vets what they think of ronnie and ricky! laughs , they hate when rickys n there and i love it.all you hear is thump thump and what in the hell was that. Ricky is a good back and hope he str8ins his a** out and plays trouble free football for the rest of his carrer ,I hate wasted talent.. he will wish one day that he didnt smoke his up..Why cant he wait till hes retired sitting on his porch ,smoking maryjane and say (Hey man i put some *** in seats) lol

Back
Top Bottom