Wow the Bill are stupid | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow the Bill are stupid

This coming from a 49'ers fan...
yeah....
I know what your thinking. :idea: but he also said that he wants to be a starter....and that's certainly NOT gonna happen with Pro Bowl RB Frank Gore on the roster. :tsk:

yeah....
I know what your thinking. :idea: but he also said that he wants to be a starter....and that's certainly NOT gonna happen with Pro Bowl RB Frank Gore on the roster. :tsk:

And I'd like to play SS for the New York Yankees, but I doubt a 6'4" mammoth teenager will work well with the team.

See my point here?? What Dillon wants and Dillon gets are two totally different things. Teams just don't want him as a starter anymore.

The gave up their former 1st rounder and solid running back Willis McGahee for for a 3rd and a 7th. im glad to see him out of the division but does anyone else see this as a terrible move on the Bills part?

Haha! That's funny. The fins lost a coach who won a national title and replaced him with one who was 18-37 as a HC in college. At least we got something in return for losing a 990 yd rb. What did you get ? Nothing, and we're stupid?

Don't even bring up what Cam did in SD, because Saban had the no. 1 D when he was a coordinator. We shall see what Cam can do without LT, Gates, SD ,OL , etc.

Another thing, what did you get in return for losing a TE who more or less makes an average of 60 catches a season which is way above NFL standards ? NOthing.

FYI, anyone can run 1,000 these days.

Haha! That's funny. The fins lost a coach who won a national title and replaced him with one who was 18-37 as a HC in college. At least we got something in return for losing a 990 yd rb. What did you get ? Nothing, and we're stupid?

Don't even bring up what Cam did in SD, because Saban had the no. 1 D when he was a coordinator. We shall see what Cam can do without LT, Gates, SD ,OL , etc.

It's been along time Justa..... I can sort of understand the letting go of Willis.... I was a little confused with the giving up of Fletcher, but the Spikes trade is starting to make me think Marv may starting to lose it..... I'm not bashing mind you.... I just thought the Bills had started to put together a pretty decent roster, then bam back to drafting and re-building.....

motormeat0170 said:
It's been along time Justa..... I can sort of understand the letting go of Willis.... I was a little confused with the giving up of Fletcher, but the Spikes trade is starting to make me think Marv may starting to lose it..... I'm not bashing mind you.... I just thought the Bills had started to put together a pretty decent roster, then bam back to drafting and re-building.....

Takeo tore his Achilles tendon in 2005. He wasn't as good as he was before the injury, and nobody knows if he will ever be as good in the future. Some guys come back, but most don't. Takeo also wanted to leave and would have earned $4.5 million in 2007. I think that the Bills would rather get something for him rather than cut him. Darwin Walker seemed like a victim of the numbers game among the DTs in Philly, and he might have been cut, too, so the teams swapped even because the Eagles need help at LB. The conditional pick is for Kelly Holcomb. I think this was a good trade for both teams, and for the players involved. I would like to see Takeo get a shot at the playoffs -- maybe even the SB!

The Bills have two good LBs already on their roster: Angelo Crowell, who missed most of last season because of a broken bone in his leg, and Keith Ellison, an unheralded rookie. Both played OLB last season, but Crowell can play MLB. Ellison out-played Takeo when he was in there.

I don't know if the Bills will shop any more in FA (they still have lots of cap room), but look for them to take at least 2 LBs in the draft, possibly Willis if he's there at #12.

how've ya been motor.

Fletch was not a good fit in the cover 2. Great tackling machine but the bills were looking for a mlb who can attack the backfield. . He was Horrible against the run but was very smart against the pass.

how've ya been motor.

Fletch was not a good fit in the cover 2. Great tackling machine but the bills were looking for a mlb who can attack the backfield. . He was Horrible against the run but was very smart against the pass.

you have to see the reason why we all think you guys got worst this offseason, you lost your top 2 tacklers, you lost your top cover corner, and you lost you main weapon on offense

Takeo tore his Achilles tendon in 2005. He wasn't as good as he was before the injury, and nobody knows if he will ever be as good in the future. Some guys come back, but most don't. Takeo also wanted to leave and would have earned $4.5 million in 2007. I think that the Bills would rather get something for him rather than cut him. Darwin Walker seemed like a victim of the numbers game among the DTs in Philly, and he might have been cut, too, so the teams swapped even because the Eagles need help at LB. The conditional pick is for Kelly Holcomb. I think this was a good trade for both teams, and for the players involved. I would like to see Takeo get a shot at the playoffs -- maybe even the SB!

The Bills have two good LBs already on their roster: Angelo Crowell, who missed most of last season because of a broken bone in his leg, and Keith Ellison, an unheralded rookie. Both played OLB last season, but Crowell can play MLB. Ellison out-played Takeo when he was in there.

I don't know if the Bills will shop any more in FA (they still have lots of cap room), but look for them to take at least 2 LBs in the draft, possibly Willis if he's there at #12.

Good points.... Good to see you as well Kinzua.....

you have to see the reason why we all think you guys got worst this offseason, you lost your top 2 tacklers, you lost your top cover corner, and you lost you main weapon on offense

Our main weapon on offense? :roflmao: Last year you and the national media picked us at the bottom of the divsion. Now that his 990 yards is gone, he's our main weapon?

Nick1, you have no clue even about your own team . Don't try to talk about a team you don't follow.

Honestly, Willis McGahee was our main weapon on offense? I know no one cares about the Bills nationally and doesnt watch them, so most people would think our big name players were our big play players, but it just wasnt the case.

Guess what happend when Willis McGahee was not in the Bills lineup? Lee Evans had 11 catches for 265 yards and 2 TD's in one game.

Boy, imagine if mcgahee was healthy for that game.

Please, McGahee meant as much to us on the field as he did sitting on the sidelines.

Back
Top Bottom