Wow. The Jets Fans are even turning against Fireman ED | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow. The Jets Fans are even turning against Fireman ED

Heh.....All you have to do is ignore him if you don't like him. He's a season ticket holder, so it's not like he's going anywhere.

As.........Well...Let's say....."Silly" as I think it is to wear a jersey with another man's name across the back,
it's not like it's hurting anyone, or the team.

That is hilarious!!! I've hated that loudmouthed, attention-whore of a douchebag since the first time I saw him. Rot in hell, Ed!!!

The Jets are imploding from all aspects... I am enjoying the GREATLY!

This win was TOTALLY worth giving up the draft position

The Jets are imploding from all aspects... I am enjoying the GREATLY!

This win was TOTALLY worth giving up the draft position

You know if we win the coin toss their is no difference from losing or winning in where we would be placed in the draft we would still be 8th if we lost so 100% glad we won

Wow. To bad there isn't a reality show based upon the Jets right now. All that material! From fireman Ed to toe sucking Rex.
Talk about a soap opera.!
Just so sweet.

I used to wear a firemans helmet in public all the time... but I was 6.

Wow. To bad there isn't a reality show based upon the Jets right now. All that material! From fireman Ed to toe sucking Rex.
Talk about a soap opera.!
Just so sweet.

You forgot harrasing female reporters & interns, QB's who like hot dogs, etc...

Those comments are funny. But honestly, if we were in their shoes and got booted from the playoffs by the Jets, it would be more of a meltdown here. Wake up people. The Texans and Bengals are in the playoffs and the Dolphins are not. Please no more Sparanos. We need a group that will build a team that wins consistently. It's been proven that changing regiems keeps you down.

Back
Top Bottom