Wow !! The New Coaching Staff... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow !! The New Coaching Staff...

has like 10 or more super bowl rings between them. Flores has 4 I believe, O'shea 4 , Caldwell 2 and Josh Boyer has 3 holy **** that's 13 right there!!! id say that's pretty unbelievable to have that many rings between all the coaches that will now be coaching are beloved Dolphins.

All told the new staff has 19 rings between Denver, Indy, Pats and Giants. 94 playoff appearances, 79 division titles, and 31 conference championships plus 3 NCAA championships.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/miami-dolphins-coaching-staff-brian-flores

has like 10 or more super bowl rings between them. Flores has 4 I believe, O'shea 4 , Caldwell 2 and Josh Boyer has 3 holy **** that's 13 right there!!! id say that's pretty unbelievable to have that many rings between all the coaches that will now be coaching are beloved Dolphins.
A lot of guys that know what it takes to win.

Meh. Doesn't mean crap unless they can produce. Until they prove that they are only good on paper.

It’s an interesting conundrum at this point. Because it looks like Fins might have finally gotten the coaching and organizational structure right. Is Flores the guy? I hope so.

The problem is? This time they’re actually SUPPOSED to fail. And if the structure is right; and the coach is right, will they fail...at failing?

It’s an interesting conundrum at this point. Because it looks like Fins might have finally gotten the coaching and organizational structure right. Is Flores the guy? I hope so.

The problem is? This time they’re actually SUPPOSED to fail. And if the structure is right; and the coach is right, will they fail...at failing?

We still can't draft

We still can't draft
You may be right, but you are stating it as fact, when it is questionable who was pushing what players.

The hierarchy for, probably, the next three years is "fact", however. If Grier is a Bozo, then nothing matters anyway.

I'm not ready to go that far. Call me delusional, but I don't necessarily think Grier was the problem.

I don’t know why everybody thinks we’re so void of talent for 3 wins , nfl is designed for quick turnarounds , while I don’t expect playoffs next year I think we have a nucleus to compete, most importantly we need a qb and new coaches

It’s a great foundation and I think night and day over what we had with Gase. Commanding respect from the players is very important and rings do that. You know these guys paid their dues and are accomplished. That should filter right down to every man . If they also have the brains to take ours and beat theirs, we be happy fans again. This part of the turn around is so much more important than the players, without this solid foundation the organization is just a house of cards. The Gase type situation can ruin really good players, it is why this part IS the most important to remake your franchise.

I think we're about a 3 win team in 2019 because we'll be jettisoning a lot of veteran players and will have a lot of youth starting on both sides of the ball. Our o-line needs a lot of work at all three interior spots and we have nothing at QB. Then we have a lot of question marks on defense as we transition to a 3-4 hybrid defense. The 2019 season is going to be a time for the coaches and Grier to see exactly what this team has moving forward so I expect a lot of trial and error.

19 to be exact

Amen to that
Unfortunately don't get too comfortable … we've had only 1 negotiation since Tannenbaum left, and our pattern of overcompensating hasn't changed. Fingers crossed that we return to normal negotiation patterns.

Back
Top Bottom