Wow this draft show ESPN is putting on is just brilliant | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow this draft show ESPN is putting on is just brilliant

PhinsPhan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seriously, thanx for the excellent reporting Hank.

"The dolphins only have 5 picks in this draft so they are looking to trade down." Wow thanks. Haven't heard that about 26 times on Sportscenter already today.

Mock Draft:
Dolphins select Ronnie Brown.
- so original. Not one of these reporters has even touched on the fact that Ronnie Brown said the team that has contacted him the least is Miami.

Then they cut to "THE LATEST ON THE 49ers SITUATION!"
- the 49ers have not come to terms with Alex Smith yet. Gee, thanx Sal.

Merrill Hodge keeps making bold statements. Aaron Rodgers is not even as good as Andrew Walters. Now he is saying Troy Williamson is the best WR in the draft.

This show is yet another major disappointment with no orginal information or insight. I know alot of you are going to say nothing new but I am just venting.

Merril Hodge is bringing his A game ppl.

I think they are doing very well. Their mock draft, pick for pick, is exactly the same as the one I've been working on during the past couple of days.

They agree with me, which makes them right.

Finally, they make a pick that is opposite of mine. I don't think Johnson will go at 10.

The best part about the Sal thing is he has said it at least 5 times in the last hour

BREAKING NEWS FROM ESPN!

Mort just came on and broke the news that there WILL BE a NFL Draft this weekend! Woo hoo! :goof:

Derrick Johnson = Deion Sanders at linebacker.

KB21 said:
Derrick Johnson = Deion Sanders at linebacker.

Meaning he can't tackle, or he is going to be a HOF player?

Nublar7 said:
BREAKING NEWS FROM ESPN!

Mort just came on and broke the news that there WILL BE a NFL Draft this weekend! Woo hoo! :goof:

The Dolphins still have 5 picks. Saban wants to trade down. Saban wants to trade SUrtain. Ricky Williams smokes pot.

Back
Top Bottom