Wow, this looks beautiful!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, this looks beautiful!!!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
clear.gif

No Braves, Red Sox, or Yankees....

This picture is just flat-out amazing! :D

at the beginning of the year i predicted Angels - Cardnals worldseries.....

i forget who i had winning....i think the cardnals, but since i cant remember, im not gonna say...

although right now i think Sox will win it all.

As a big baseball fan I'm glad some other teams are getting a chance in the spotlight. However I'm sure the average baseball watcher doesn't care about any of these teams playing. I'm sure FOX is pissed the Yankees and Red Sox are at home right now, they have no big team to bank on getting big ratings. FOX is praying for an Astros/White Sox World Series.

It would have been even better had my Phillies made the playoffs liked they deserved.

Can't root for any team named the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Whoever allowed this to happen should be beaten in public like a dog. Cmon White Sox.

finfansince72 said:
Can't root for any team named the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Whoever allowed this to happen should be beaten in public like a dog. Cmon White Sox.

Not only that, but one of their top players calls "Rocky V" his favorite movie. When I'm Czar of the World, that will be a crime punishable by death.

Go Sox.

phunwin said:
Not only that, but one of their top players calls "Rocky V" his favorite movie. When I'm Czar of the World, that will be a crime punishable by death.

That would be Chone Figgins :lol:

I picked the Angels and Astros to meet in the WS...so you all know who I'm rooting for.

It's sad....I grew up a Cardinals fan (born and raised in St. Louis) and I just don't see them winning it. They've got the team to do it with, but they've had the team to do it with tons of times and always fall short. Oh well...Go Marlins! (Well, there's always next year)

phunwin said:

Go Sox.

Rocky I, II, and III are classics, have to love those movies. The Rocky V mastertapes should be burned and all copies rounded up and systematically destroyed and Stallone should serve jailtime for making that crappy movie.

Rocky I and II were my favorites, i also didn't mind Rocky IV (mainly the end fight with Drago). Rocky V and III were awful in my opinion. Now they are making Rocky VI so, i dont know how bad that will be but hopefully they give Rocky his money back and put the whole series to bed. I dont want to see the ghost of Apollo Creed and Mickey come talk to Rocky like in Star Wars or something.....

Anyway, as for Baseball. I picked the RED-Sox and the Cardinals. I thought Boston wins the division and really would be a very good team. But their pitching was so injury prone and bad all year it just couldn't happen. I never even imagined the White Sox would be good, i had the Tigers, Tribe and Twins ahead of them in the Central. But give props to them....Anyway Angels win the west now and the Cardinals will beat them in 6...

Back
Top Bottom