WOW We blew a GOLDEN Opportunity. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW We blew a GOLDEN Opportunity.

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
At 6-6 we wouldve been 1 game behind 4 teams for 2 spots. AND LOOK AT THE SCHEDULE NEXT WEEK....

KC has Baltimore
Jags play INDY
The broncos go to the BOLTS
the JESTS play a decent bills team and

only the bungles play a bad team in Oakland

Wow we couldve been sitting nice.

Ya know what LMAO.....ITS NOT OVER LETS GO

For some reason I still have hope. Tie breakers are tough on us now so lets just hope all these 5 lose next week and we win. The Jags schedule is brutal so 8-8 is definately possible for them. The Broncos???? Maybe Cutler will sabatage their whole season and they go 8-8. The chiefs could definately go 9-7 with what they have left. The Jets definately need to lose this week. The bungles will get us even at 9-7 and they have 2 almost lock wins left. So we need Denver, NY and Jax to go 8-8 and tie with the chiefs at 9-7. LETS GO LMAO NEVER SURRENDER.

What's the over/under on Asante Samuel adding onto his league leading 7 INT's next week?

Shoot me a PM for a bet.....

We were two games back with five to go.....the problem is we got into too big a hole at 1-6. I think when you have to rely on other teams losing to have a shot at the playoffs you usually come up short.

The Blueprint said:
What's the over/under on Asante Samuel adding onto his league leading 7 INT's next week?

Shoot me a PM for a bet.....

The sad thing is the Lions controlled the whole game and then fell apart late in the 4th quarter. The Patriots shouldn't feel that hot when they nearly lost in their place to one of the worst teams in the NFL.

The sad part about todays loss was we did'nt blow it,the jags were younger, faster, stronger and better than us.

Well it's not the first time the Fins have blown a golden opportunity and I'm sure it won't be the last.Been seeing the same stuff for years now,4 different head coaches,numerous assistants, and even more players,alot of blown opportunities.Really gets frustrating,try to stay upberat and hope for changes with every new season starting,but seems like the best thing the team does is blow opportunities to succeed and move forward.

Oh well 4 more games to play out this year,then it's into free agency and the draft, maybe the coaching staff/front
office will actually make more good decisions than boneheaded ones this time.

The Only Way Now Ther Teams Will Hate Playing The Gay Fins Now They Play Spoiler For Other Teams.like I Said Miami Should Chande Their Logo Its To Soft For Its Image They Play Like Gay People.I DONT CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE POST AFTER THIS.SICE MARINO RET. NO QB COULD REPLACE HIM NOT EVEN DAUNTE CULLSALT.:sidelol:

After today...I would have to say that all play off hopes went down the toilet, it's time to flush this season good bye and start thinking about next years draft and free agency. It would take a miracle to make it and you would need a rosary, bible, lucky rabbbits foot, slide rule and magic eight ball...and I don't know about you guys, but I just don't have that kind of time. :wink: :lol: With the seventh pick in the 2007 draft the Dolphins select...

lets just lose the rest of our games and get a nice draft pick ..put a fork in us we are done!

finserg said:
lets just lose the rest of our games and get a nice draft pick ..put a fork in us we are done!

no....lets kill the jets and ruin their playoff hopes first :evil:

WVdolphan said:
At 6-6 we wouldve been 1 game behind 4 teams for 2 spots. AND LOOK AT THE SCHEDULE NEXT WEEK....

KC has Baltimore
Jags play INDY
The broncos go to the BOLTS
the JESTS play a decent bills team and

only the bungles play a bad team in Oakland

Wow we couldve been sitting nice.

Ya know what LMAO.....ITS NOT OVER LETS GO

For some reason I still have hope. Tie breakers are tough on us now so lets just hope all these 5 lose next week and we win. The Jags schedule is brutal so 8-8 is definately possible for them. The Broncos???? Maybe Cutler will sabatage their whole season and they go 8-8. The chiefs could definately go 9-7 with what they have left. The Jets definately need to lose this week. The bungles will get us even at 9-7 and they have 2 almost lock wins left. So we need Denver, NY and Jax to go 8-8 and tie with the chiefs at 9-7. LETS GO LMAO NEVER SURRENDER.

Not really sure why any of you really bought into the playoff stuff the last couple of weeks.

There was no golden opp. we lost this week.
Regardless of their play the last couple of weeks, it was still clear that we were a mid road team with glaring holes.

Those holes along with Ronnie Brown going down left a very grim reality that has been realized today.

finserg said:

Since when do you have to lose to get good picks???? Nick Mangold was a future HOFer in the middle of the round. I think Marino was ok as a late first rounder. Jason Taylor wouldve been a good pick anywhere before the spot he was actually taken. You guys and the losing to move up in the draft kill me. LETS WIN OUT even if we dont make the playoffs.

WVdolphan said:
Since when do you have to lose to get good picks???? Nick Mangold was a future HOFer in the middle of the round. I think Marino was ok as a late first rounder. Jason Taylor wouldve been a good pick anywhere before the spot he was actually taken. You guys and the losing to move up in the draft kill me. LETS WIN OUT even if we dont make the playoffs.

Not to mention your top picks carry a much higher salary.
If they fail they cause a lot more problems with your cap than later in the round.

Personally, I'd like to see a high pick we could parlay into more picks by trading down. That however is never a given either as witnessed by our 2005 draft.

Back
Top Bottom