Wow, We're Finally Not Making Headlines For Fa Signings, And It's Kind Of Nice... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, We're Finally Not Making Headlines For Fa Signings, And It's Kind Of Nice...

Count me unimpressed so far especially with the Flowers situation. I want to see some real coaching first and no more cry baby coaching that we I have seen the past 20 plus years where we first have to purge the current roster first just to learn we just have another unsuccessful coaching staff. Rinse repeat puke is all it's been around here.

It will also be interesting to see how empty the stadium will be this year for the dumpster product we are about to put on the field. We already have poor attendance as it is.

Good God, how do some fans avoid intelligence is beyond me. You want change, yet you want to keep building a house from the chimney down. In order for fans to change their pessimism, they have to accept the inconvenience of an unknown path for us fans: Success.

Good God, how do some fans avoid intelligence is beyond me. You want change, yet you want to keep building a house from the chimney down. In order for fans to change their pessimism, they have to accept the inconvenience of an unknown path for us fans: Success.[/QUOTE

The only thing correct in your statement is this is a unknown path. A path some fans have embraced that it's some grand idea to looseing today to hopefully win tomorrow. Shula would turn over in his grave regarding thinking like this and Shula is still alive. This is a team sport and a rookie QB as the sole solution to our demise to steal your own words is avoiding intelligence thinking. You find a great coach and that coach will find your QB. This is cart in front of the horse thinking and all it does is extend this coaching hunt we have been on since Shula was run out of the organization. Think I am wrong just look at the Pats they have won with and without Brady. Thats on Bill not Brady. Backward thinking my butt.

Good God, how do some fans avoid intelligence is beyond me. You want change, yet you want to keep building a house from the chimney down..

We wanted and needed change because the Tannehill window expired. We need a QB now, for the new window! We do not want Osweilers, Taylors, etc.

We wanted change because Burke is not the DC to take us to the promised land. That's it. Nothing else.

We do not want Jeff Ireland 2.0. We do not want a throwback to 2008 where Jeffy 2.0 will get his vet QB on the cheap, i.e. Taylor. He will get his Fasano, i.e. Allen. He will get his Phillip Merling in the draft and switch 34.
That's not what change is about. It's about getting the QB in the draft, now! And it's about getting the Jim Schwartz to DC the team. So that we have our window.

Last edited:
We wanted and needed change because the Tannehill window expired. We need a QB now, for the new window! We do not want Osweilers, Taylors, etc.

We wanted change because Burke is the DC to take us to the promised land. That's it. Nothing else.

We do not want Jeff Ireland 2.0. We do not want a throwback to 2008 where Jeffy 2.0 will get his vet QB on the cheap, i.e. Taylor. He will get his Fasano, i.e. Allen. He will get his Phillip Merling in the draft and switch 34.
That's not what change is about. It's about getting the QB in the draft, now! And it's about getting the Jim Schwartz to DC the team. So that we have our window.

ok but the draft is not today, bro. You are like the little girl from Willy Wonka. DADDY I WANT IT NOW!!

You still need veterans on the team , whether the plan is to start a rookie or not.

You don't want blocking tight ends on the roster? Wow, people are kinda ridiculous.

You are like the little girl from Willy Wonka. DADDY I WANT IT NOW!!

Yes, now. That's what you do at work. Now. That's what you do on the playground. You get the QB, for the next game, to win it. There is no other answer than now.

We want Goff and Wade Phillips, We want Mahomes, and Spagnuolo. We want Wentz and Schwartz. Go fix the QB now, in the draft. Move up to to the top and get the QB.

We want to spend money too! We do not want to go cheap, especially on defense. Go get the front to play 34. To give the team the confidence they can play with anyone. Spend the money. We need the defense.
We do not want a five year process, through the draft. We do not want to fk around. We want to compete now!

Last edited:
Yes, now. That's what you do at work. Now. That's what you do on the playground. You get the QB, for the next game, to win it. There is no other answer than now.

We want Goff and Wade Phillips, We want Mahomes, and Spagnuolo. We want Wentz and Schwartz. Go fix the QB now, in the draft. Move up to to the top and get the QB.

We want to spend money too! We do not want to go cheap, especially on defense. Go get the front to play 34. To give the team the confidence they can play with anyone. Spend the money. We need the defense.
We do not want a five year process, through the draft. We do not want to fk around. We want to compete now!

Who is "we"?

Also, everything you have said, we have tried to do and it led to 8 win seasons.

Well, I never claimed as such, but I do type in complete sentences and I don’t use 14 year old girl texting lingo, so I’m much closer than you are.

That's what that style is! Couldn't put my finger on it. :lol: Everytime I hear multiple text alerts on my phone back to back, I know it's one of my little cousins.

Letting James leave was one of the best decisions the Dolphins have made in a long time.

Time will tell, it will probably be beneficial for the future for that comp pick next year (depending on who they select), but this team is probably going to be awful in '19 which seems to be the plan.

Everyone was stoked about letting OV walk, then we replaced him with Mario, Harris and Quinn LOL.

All I know is they better f****** keep X and Tunsil or I root against, for my health and the health of the organization.

Who is "we"?
Also, everything you have said, we have tried to do and it led to 8 win seasons.

We is the Dolphins.

No we did not try that. We drafted a QB who was not elite, and we never got a great DC.

Tannehill drafting was excellent in a sense that in 2012 we needed a QB for the new window. That was great, we got one. The bad part was he was not top tier, on performance. Does not matter, they got the QB, and gave him the chance, and that is excellent. Now we need to do the same, because that window expired. That's what it's about, get the QB.

And they got the DC for a HC. As a DC he had an excellent season last year. The problem is he is not Wade, Spags, Schwartz. Does not have wealth of expierence and resume of consistency. That is enough reason to doubt, not enough experience and HC is the wrong position, but whatever. Flores had one great year, in NE, and we'll see how it goes.

On Jan 3, we, the Dolphins, needed a new QB because Tannehill was done, and we needed to replace Burke because we need an excellent DC. From then the question is, what have we done to get a great DC, great defense, and the new QB for the SB window.

There isn't a million ways to clean the fish. Belichick is a great DC and they have Brady. Phillips and Goff, Watson Crennell, Wentz Schwarts. Mahomes Spags. Trubisky and dude from Denver. Get the QB now. A far as the DC, fk it, we are stuck. We have to hope for the best. From Jan 3 to today, so far, not good enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom