Wow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow

King Felix

live it up have no worries
Reaction score
ok first shaq dunks over byoum then on the lakers possesion kobe actually passed then byoumwas postin up shaq did a little move and dunked it not over him cuz shaq bought for the move but ya then byoum goin down the court kinda elbows or forearms shaq and shaq does it bakc and wow liket he announcers said i think shaqq is goin to take control

chris84chambers said:
ok first shaq dunks over byoum then on the lakers possesion kobe actually passed then byoumwas postin up shaq did a little move and dunked it not over him cuz shaq bought for the move but ya then byoum goin down the court kinda elbows or forearms shaq and shaq does it bakc and wow liket he announcers said i think shaqq is goin to take control

:hmmm: :huh: Periods, please. I couldn't understand what you were trying to say.

chris84chambers said:

I interpreted K-Train's Spanish last night better than I can interpret this. :lol:

I believe he said that he is a huge Lakers fan and he was glad to see them beat the Heat tonight. :D

Back
Top Bottom