Wow | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow

Brock

"all he does is cause Tos" Marion. Payton creates lots of D player of the week. :lol: :lol: :eek: :cool: :p :)

we should have put Cade in for that score ;)

That was a great read by Jay and good pass under incredible pressure. Jay looks like a man who finally got it. We were all waiting for it, especially Wanne; and we got a QB who values the football.

we also got 33-6 lead

Yeah Fins

9-3

It's almost time to wake up over there ;)

A forum of mature posters??? Finally.

It is about time we saw a complete game. Maybe this will shut the "a bad team got lucky 5 times in the fourth quarter".

I used to follow a bunch of posters who referred to themselves as the "Horde" they started out in TSN boards, moved to KFFL, and then eZ boards... but for every good post they had the had 20 "how much beer did you drink last night?" posts.

Glad to be living guys!!!!!

dolphan39
...I dont think I will be able to sleep!!! ;)
What a send off to this Colts team...Hope they never forget us:D

As long as we have this D

I am going to miss the Colts :cry:

Re: A forum of mature posters??? Finally.

Originally posted by Wildbill3
It is about time we saw a complete game. Maybe this will shut the "a bad team got lucky 5 times in the fourth quarter".

I used to follow a bunch of posters who referred to themselves as the "Horde" they started out in TSN boards, moved to KFFL, and then eZ boards... but for every good post they had the had 20 "how much beer did you drink last night?" posts.

Glad to be living guys!!!!!

welcome a-board.

I still would have put Cade in :lol:

Way to go Konrad - looked like Czonk for 1 play. :eek: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom