Wow!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow!!!

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
if that "unleashing new defense" article didnt pump you up, you must not be a Fin-Fan!! Let's start the season tommorow!!! I love that attitude of attacking and not just sittin back waiting..

the article is from my hometown paper. kotala is a very good beat writer. I was going to post a link to the article for you guys around 8 am, but the online version of the article wasnt up yet.

DBoston80 said:
if that "unleashing new defense" article didnt pump you up, you must not be a Fin-Fan!! Let's start the season tommorow!!! I love that attitude of attacking and not just sittin back waiting..

D-Fence
D-Fence
D-Fence
D-Fence
D-Fence
Here we go Dolphins here we go!!
Im with you... if that hasn't got you pumped better check for a pulse!!:cooldude:

Yeah, I was just reading it on the other thread. Great article, loved what the Veterans of our Defense like Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, and Sam Madison had to say. I'm really hoping that we're better off with this defense and that everyone will be able to execute better, force more turnovers, and possibly even close out games. I'M PUMPED!!!!

MelbournePhin said:
the article is from my hometown paper. kotala is a very good beat writer. I was going to post a link to the article for you guys around 8 am, but the online version of the article wasnt up yet.

Im not a big fan of the FL Today...maybe its just me, but I miss the Sun-Sentinel (and will buy a Herald whenever I can).

A&MPhin84 said:
Im not a big fan of the FL Today...maybe its just me, but I miss the Sun-Sentinel (and will buy a Herald whenever I can).

Fl Today blows, but Kotala is the man

Nublar7 said:
I loved the article also, that is why I posted it. First time I ever posted a Florida Today story.

the only thing worth posting from there is kotalas stuff. keep an eye on it nub

The changes to the defensive scheme are much needed. Our defense was terrible last year (yes, I know we had some big injuries) and we couldn't stop the run. Although our defense has been the strenght of the team for the past 5 years, I always felt that it wasn't aggressive enough. I hope these changes lead to more pressure on the QB. Time to unleash Roth on Brady, Pennington, Losman and co.

Yeah I liked reaidng it as well. I think Seau will have his best year as a Dolphin in this new system and like another article said, so could Spragan.

i am sooooooo excited but more so for JT because i think he will have ore opertunity to get in and make a sack or break up the play

Back
Top Bottom