WPA Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WPA Question

Forum Actions (under the "make a donation button near the top) > General Settings > top left, hit the "settings" link.

You should find your reps there. It will show who has positive and negative repped you.

I checked that, those actions showing have been the same for a while but I have seem to lost like 800 points over night? With the exception of positive point added by you.

I just checked mine and it looks like I lost a bunch as well. If I had to guess, its probably related to the server maintenance that went on today. It will probably be back to normal after WildBill finishes tweaking it up tomorrow.

What is going on with the scoring system for the WPA system? My score is up and down but does not show me any deductions from my score?
Not sure what to say, I also only see the recent positive rep from tyler and fishfanmiami. You haven't had any negative rep since January 31st, so not sure why it would drop. Tyler might be right though, tonight's glitches might have been responsible for it.

I just gave you some positive rep to get you back up.

Meh ... Apparantly I'm still cool. :idk:

[video=youtube;9yLFYJrirzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLFYJrirzQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

:lol:

:p

Hang in there guys, I'm sure Bill knows what is going on. He is ever trying to make a fair system to all users so I know for a fact the calculations have been "tweaked" in the past. Bill is also having internet problems and has bigger fish to fry with database problems so I am sure when he gets a sec he will look into it.

hang in there guys, i'm sure bill knows what is going on. He is ever trying to make a fair system to all users so i know for a fact the calculations have been "tweaked" in the past. bill is also having internet problems and has bigger fish to fry with database problems so i am sure when he gets a sec he will look into it.
h2FA78E18-1.jpg

still practice squad after all these years. about time to change that. Maybe just Pass Rusher. I think i deserve more than just a practice squad. Plus you cant be put on and taken off over 4 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom