WQAM Pregame | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WQAM Pregame

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Christ is the NFL blacking out the pregame shows even? I'm getting nothing of wqam right now.

Yup they do. I have to agree with you guys about this, the NFL sux now, the management of it. These kind of moves by baseball is why their fan support has been falling steadily for years now. The NFL has always been pretty good to the AVG guy, I can't say they are anymore. From raising their NFL ticket each year to this, they are really starting to act like MLB more and more.

Oliver...

That is so increidbly bogus when we can't even catch a pre-season pre-game show on a crappy internet broadcast!!!!!

What's there to talk about in a pregame show during the preseason?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
What's there to talk about in a pregame show during the preseason?

Exactly....so why block it out!?!?!

NFL.com are doing a free 7 day trial...so I am going to sign up and cancel next week.

clear.gif

I just CANNOT believe that they would prevent us from listening to a damn PREGAME show to a pre-season game!

I have wqam up -- and everything appears to be set properly -- and yet, no audio!

This is friggin ridiculous! Do we know for sure that they're intentionally blocking this??

I'm ready to redirect my sports interest and dollars to local girls field hockey.

Maddog said earlier in the week that this was an NFL thing and WQAM had no control over it. Now if they can just sink up the radio with the TV here locally...

Back
Top Bottom