Wqam | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wqam

BSanders#20

Don't drop the soap
Reaction score
Got a question, when I try to listen to the stream on WQAM, I get these two guys talking about jesus and then christian music starts playing! Whats up!?

Its not always sports.. For a good part of the day they have Neil Rogers.. who i would rather not listen to on a consistent basis..

I would rather poke out my eyes with a butter knife than listen to that A-hole Neil Rogers.

yeah I tune into 10 then pick it back up at 2pm. As long as the marlins aren't playing you'll get sports during those times.

You can also go to www.espnradio.com

Click on the news link or you can listen to their syndicated shows by going to link.

Oh, Gotcha. I am in Orange County, CA. so I can only listen via the website. I guess I'll just check back later. Thanks!:)

all i get is that it says that wqam has stopped streamin audio...am i doin something wrong?

Originally posted by Roland of Gilea
all i get is that it says that wqam has stopped streamin audio...am i doin something wrong?
If you have a pop-up blocker you have to hold the control key to allow pop-ups.....the audio player IS a pop-up....

Back
Top Bottom