wr a need? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wr a need?

marcos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
we dont need a wr ,i think that a wr is not a need right now we have to worry about other things like an ofensive lineman

chambers is the most underated wr in the nfl,and booker is a good 2nd wr

also leinhean make wr better (burleson,robinson)

There's arent any OL worth a top ten pick. Maybe if we get a 2nd rounder, we could draft a linemen there.

In fact, i'm even a little curious to see how randy moss does outside of linehans system.

A good slot receiver I believe is a need. Someone fast that we can pick up in the 3rd-4th rounds.

I would not consider it one of the most important needs.

It will be a SERIOUS need if Book or CC goes down.....we'll be hunting high and low to bring back more retired WRs like before (Carter) to just get some pressure off the one decent WR. We have 'depth' solely based upon numbers....not skill and this has been proven the past couple of years that our WR group isn't that great besides CC and the recent addition of Booker. I don't think WR is a bigger need then RB but with more solid RBs in the draft I wouldn't be surprised to solidify ourselves at WR for the next 4 years with CC signed and an excellent WR through the draft at #2. Saban's building this team for the first few years and looking to seriuosly produce in years 4-5 of his contract and he'll be called a 'genius' etc. for doing so by the media.

jbond said:
It will be a SERIOUS need if Book or CC goes down.....we'll be hunting high and low to bring back more retired WRs like before (Carter) to just get some pressure off the one decent WR. We have 'depth' solely based upon numbers....not skill and this has been proven the past couple of years that our WR group isn't that great besides CC and the recent addition of Booker. I don't think WR is a bigger need then RB but with more solid RBs in the draft I wouldn't be surprised to solidify ourselves at WR for the next 4 years with CC signed and an excellent WR through the draft at #2. Saban's building this team for the first few years and looking to seriuosly produce in years 4-5 of his contract and he'll be called a 'genius' etc. for doing so by the media.
Good point as we learned last year. If we lose Booker or Chris, we'll still have D. Thompson and maybe K. Newson. I think they are more than adequate.

no way thompson or newson(who the heck is this?) are adequate..

Kendall Newson.....They both are barely adequate #3 WRs and have not been able to produce much in the last 2 years.

Newson....here's a play for you.....I forget the game (a little help here someone)....pass is off a bit (go figure between the Jay twins) and instead of deflecting it out of bounds or letting it go....he tips it to the defender for an INT somewhere near their 10 yard line if I remember right. He did good over NFL Europe, has good speed and decent potential but hasn't done much since he's been here and not consistent when giving the oportunity.

OK. Then let's draft a WR then lose Sammy Morris and Lamar Gordon.

why would we need to lose them? I'm still interested in seeing Gordon carry the ball if he can stay healthy and Morris will be a good blocker for him now that Konrad is gone (as well as for Special teams) or to help with carries in addition to Minor.

That's my favorite to be picked although I do like Brown and Smith.

Back
Top Bottom