WR Andre' Davis traded to Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Andre' Davis traded to Pats

Interesting, Belichick and Crennel getting together to get a deal done. (More accurately, Savage/Crennel and Belichick/Pioli)

EDIT: Where are all the David Terrell supporters now? :lol:

Right here, our WR depth is amazing.

Branch
Givens
Terrell
Brown
Davis
Dwight
Sam
Johnson

those are good guys, except for maybe Sam but thats because no one has seen him play.

Patriot said:
Right here, our WR depth is amazing.

Branch
Givens
Terrell
Brown
Davis
Dwight
Sam
Johnson

those are good guys, except for maybe Sam but thats because no one has seen him play.

P.K Sam? Give me a break... :rolleyes:

David Terrell is garbage. He had his chance to step up last year when the Bears traded Booker to Miami, and he failed miserably. (The story of his career.)

He's a BUST until further notice.

P.S. Isn't Bethel Johnson still in Belichick's doghouse? Haven't seen him returning many kicks anymore.

Terrell had sh*t QBs in Chicago, he and Brady have played together and they should get along nicely.

Johnson has an undisclosed injury which reminds me, we also grabbed Chad Morton. He probably won't be used except for KR though.

and PK Sam is...erhm...an urban legend I guess :) I don't think he's ever played.

and on a slightly off-topic note: Red Sox pwn.

Patriot said:
Terrell had sh*t QBs in Chicago, he and Brady have played together and they should get along nicely.

Johnson has an undisclosed injury which reminds me, we also grabbed Chad Morton. He probably won't be used except for KR though.

and PK Sam is...erhm...an urban legend I guess :) I don't think he's ever played.

and on a slightly off-topic note: Red Sox pwn.

Terrell and Brady played well in college, this isn't college. David Terrell has been given every oppotunity to succeed, and has proved he's nothing more than a piece of garbage.

Chad Morton was a good pickup, but Bethel Johnson was explosive returning kicks. (See the Colts game 2 years ago, I believe)

Yep, the defending World Champion Boston Red Sox. Damn, that feels good to say.

It does, doesn't it!?

Bethel was explosive, he returned one against the Browns last season too. Nobodies sure what's happened to him really, every day I read the paper and see that he hasn't practiced. Supposedly he was running close to full strength awhile ago.

I still have hope in David Terrell!!

FaninPatsyLand said:
Terrell and Brady played well in college, this isn't college. David Terrell has been given every oppotunity to succeed, and has proved he's nothing more than a piece of garbage..

I disagree. Every opportunity? I'd hardly call his time in Chicago as every opportunity. By that logic, David Boston is a bust and is garbage.

Bethel has been injured, hence hasn't played in the pre-season. That doghouse stuff is over a year old. if he can perform, he is a member of the team. Unfortunately, he has been injured.

Dirtywater said:
I disagree. Every opportunity? I'd hardly call his time in Chicago as every opportunity. By that logic, David Boston is a bust and is garbage.

Bethel has been injured, hence hasn't played in the pre-season. That doghouse stuff is over a year old. if he can perform, he is a member of the team. Unfortunately, he has been injured.

David Boston did more that one year in Arizona than David Terrell has accomplished in his entire career. Both, up till now have been busts (based on their selection in the draft relative to production).

The difference is that Boston has proven he can play in this league, and Terrell hasn't shown anything to be quite honest.

What is Bethel's injury?

That actually sucks - Davis has sprinter speed. Adds another dimension to that offense. Could easily be the #2 receiver, but would be effective in the slot.

FaninPatsyLand said:
David Boston did more that one year in Arizona than David Terrell has accomplished in his entire career. Both, up till now have been busts (based on their selection in the draft relative to production).

The difference is that Boston has proven he can play in this league, and Terrell hasn't shown anything to be quite honest.

What is Bethel's injury?

My point with Terrell is that he hasn't had a season with Brady. That to me would then be 'every opportunity'.

As for Bethel, it is an undisclosed leg injury and he has been out all camp.

This Davis signing is quite intruiging though.

Dirtywater said:
My point with Terrell is that he hasn't had a season with Brady. That to me would then be 'every opportunity'.

Your stretching. He had every chance to be a starter in Chicago. You can't whine about lack of a QB. Chris Chambers has had a lack of a Qb and still put up solid #'s. Heck Booker put up solid #'s there without a Qb.

Nice pickup Pats.

It seems that Terrell could be on the bubble of making the team. True that him and Brady played together in college, but that doesn't mean that he will make the team just for that.

Back
Top Bottom