WR Andre' Davis traded to Pats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Andre' Davis traded to Pats

Not good. This guy is a speedster. More problems for cb's in the AFCE,especially Dolphins.

I'll be interested to see the compensation the Browns recieve in return for Davis. Doesn't it seem funny that Savage and Crennel would just give up on a young reciever (he's only 26) with some talent?

Good pickup for the Pats though.

EDIT: Apparently, according to the report on ESPN.com, the Browns will recieve a 5th rounder from the Patriots.

VanDolPhan said:
Your stretching. He had every chance to be a starter in Chicago. You can't whine about lack of a QB. Chris Chambers has had a lack of a Qb and still put up solid #'s. Heck Booker put up solid #'s there without a Qb.

I disagree. With a WR you absolutley cantalk about the lack of a QB. At least Chambers had a constant QB in Fiedler. How many QB's & OC's has Terrell had in his tenure with the Bears?

I'm not saying he will be great or even good, but to qualify for 'every opportunity' I think it's fair to see what he will do or would have done with a season with Brady.

Give New England another checkmark in the "good move" column for Davis....but I dont think Terrell even makes the squad jmo.

Back
Top Bottom