WR Darrius Heyward-Bey Highlight Video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Darrius Heyward-Bey Highlight Video

if he is aviable with our 2b or possibly 3rd round pick i would like to get him or Nicks

He reminds me of a slightly bigger version of Ted Ginn, no thanks. Hakeem Nicks on the other hand would look great in a Dolphins uniform.

But really, as someone that has seen Ramses Barden live throughout the year, I hope that we draft him. He won't outrun anybody, but he is definitely not slow. I believe his size deceives the eye. I never saw him drop the easy pass nor ever get overthrown. He makes full use of the size-advantage and is a good "pluck" catcher. By all reports he is still a project at receiver, but Cal Poly did not run an offense best suited to his strength. However every time, Dally dropped back to pass, everyone expected that ball to go to Barden. "Throw it Ramses!" the crowd yelled because the guy delivered a few times each game. It will be interesting to see what round he gets drafted in. Last year he was projected to go in the 5th round and opted to stay for his senior year. With Senior Bowl exposure and combine invite, I'm sure he should top last year's projection. However with Parcell's M.O. in targeting guys that are big, fast, and smart and combined with the Ernest Wilford debacle, I would be mildly shocked he was drafted by us in the 3rd round (if available).

Not sure about Heyward-Bey but 4:40 makes me want to draft Michael Hamlin in round 3.

Back
Top Bottom