wr deandre brown...boom or bust | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wr deandre brown...boom or bust

I've been excited about deamdre brown for a long time. It was kind of a surprise that he chose southern miss. The guy has ridiculous size and speed. O wouldn't be surprised if he runs in the 4.3s and at 6'6" he is physically the most freakish wr besides john Baldwin.
But when you watch a southern miss game you might not even see Mr brown. I don't know if he got injured again at some point this season or if he just can't get off the line but he just disappears at times. I'll have to see what this article has to say

Well I guess the leg strain explains why he struggled this year, maybe. If he's still around after round 4 he becomes an interesting prospect. This is the best wr class I can remember

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Well I guess the leg strain explains why he struggled this year, maybe. If he's still around after round 4 he becomes an interesting prospect. This is the best wr class I can remember

Next years class has great potential also and last years class is real underrated. This one is good though, and imagine if Floyd, Broyles and Blackmon would have declared.

Next years class has great potential also and last years class is real underrated. This one is good though, and imagine if Floyd, Broyles and Blackmon would have declared.

Yeah I was thinking broyles was the guy we needed at wr. He's got mike Wallace written all over him

Yeah I was thinking broyles was the guy we needed at wr. He's got mike Wallace written all over him

i don't see that at all...i don't see broyles running by dbs who are 10 yards off the ball and pretty much bailing from the snap...i don't see that kind of explosive speed

i don't see that at all...i don't see broyles running by dbs who are 10 yards off the ball and pretty much bailing from the snap...i don't see that kind of explosive speed

I think he's got it. That's the only reason I like him more than jernigan. I think jernigan is quicker than fast and broyles has more of the deep speed even though he's a little guy too

He chose Southern Miss because that was one of the only D-1 schools that would've had him on the field as a freshman due to his grades... he may have had to go the JUCO route had he signed with one of the SEC schools who were recruiting him...

As far as physical talent/tools, he belongs right there in the top 5 WR's in this draft... he has better size than Jonathan Baldwin, but he's also more fluid, more sudden, and quicker than Baldwin.

He's Alshon Jeffrey physically, but he's had a rough go of it since his monster freshman season.

DeAndre Brown has many of the same type question marks surrounding him the Mike Williams had last year, except Brown didn't quit. He's the type of prospect that warrants a team taking a chance on his incredible talent in the draft, but it'll most likely be late due to injury concerns and questionable work ethic.

Guys that remain healthy and produce in college with DeAndre Brown's size, speed, and physical talent are top 10 prospects in any draft, and usually the #1 wide receiver on the board...

A kid like this can be drafted in the 5th/6th round or so, and end up starting for a team and producing as a rookie, the same way Mike Williams did last year.

If he gets it together, he has pro-bowl ability... If he doesn't, he'll be out of the league in no time.

Back
Top Bottom