WR Idea -> Activate Jeff Fuller - Best move for Tannehill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Idea -> Activate Jeff Fuller - Best move for Tannehill

Well I could easily say the exact same thing about Naanee lawl. But Fuller is younger, bigger and has what I consider a much bigger upside than Naanee has IMHO.

Dont change my ****ing words.

Fuller sucks. Naanee sucks. I see no point in replacing **** with ****. Especially worse ****.

Id rather see Matthews. At LEAST. He can break the 53 man roster.

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

which makes him equal to Nanee lol

No makes him worse than Naanee. He cant even make the 53!

There is a reason he's on the practice squad.

I am failing to understand why people think they know better than the coaches about who should play? I mean there is a reason Fuller is on the PS. The coaches have watched him for months in training camp and kept Naanee instead. That tells me that those guys are not as good. Matthews is at least on the roster. Trust that the coaches have put the best players they have on the field...if they make a switch then they do. Fuller obviously has not shown that he is as good as Naanee, as hard is that is to believe.lol

If this were true it would have been Lamar Miller streaking to the endzone instead of Thomas being carried to the looker room in the Texans game. You play players who can create mismatches. Hartline quickness got him 9 catches Bush explosivness got him 172 yards and DT clumsiness got him a concussion.

WTF has Fuller shown to be even on the field?

He sucks.

bigger size, runs a much much better slant.

But it is Matthews that I would put in. He dressed this past week. I just think Philbin is going week to week with Nono and a change will come at some point because Philbn adjusts week to week, half to half.

? He's giving his opinion on how to improve the team moving forward. Sorry if not everyone is floating around rainbows like yourself.

I was talking about the grand scheme of things with alot of threads, not just this one. I guess I should have pointed that out.

PS. I love Rainbows, i cannot lie.

Dont change my ****ing words.

Fuller sucks. Naanee sucks. I see no point in replacing **** with ****. Especially worse ****.

Id rather see Matthews. At LEAST. He can break the 53 man roster.

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

No makes him worse than Naanee. He cant even make the 53!

There is a reason he's on the practice squad.

Like I said in my Post....

LandShark13 said:
Well I could easily say the exact same thing about Naanee lawl. But Fuller is younger, bigger and has what I consider a much bigger upside than Naanee has IMHO.

If it was using your quote that upset you brother then my apologies. Ill say it again in my own words =)

WTF has Naanee shown to be even on the field?
He sucks.

only reason I'd consider it right now is he would provide size meaning a red zone threat. But the dude has to work on his hands

I am failing to understand why people think they know better than the coaches about who should play? I mean there is a reason Fuller is on the PS. The coaches have watched him for months in training camp and kept Naanee instead. That tells me that those guys are not as good. Matthews is at least on the roster. Trust that the coaches have put the best players they have on the field...if they make a switch then they do. Fuller obviously has not shown that he is as good as Naanee, as hard is that is to believe.lol

You also seemed to have failed to understand the entire point of forums - a place where people not qualified in a given topic to give their opinion on said topic. If it were not for people giving their opinions (right or wrong) there would not be many threads on any forum.

I don't care what WR we bring up or move into starting slot.

Just get rid of Naanee. Dude is terrible.

Hartline, Bess, Armstrong, Mathews, Fuller.

only reason I'd consider it right now is he would provide size meaning a red zone threat. But the dude has to work on his hands

I guess I should also of made it clear while I agree with the Premiss of the OP of replacing Naanee with one of the younger receivers we had on our roster. It wouldn't necessarily have to be Fuller who replaces him. I just feel if we are going to hold a spot for a non productive receiver it may as well be a younger player with an upside.

i got no problem with that, but hey, there is a method to the madness with having Naanee in there. I know, its not what fantasy's are made of.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/...nference/723e32d0-15b6-4c06-abca-1470af6ffcb2

If you listen to Sherman when suggested that he's not getting very much from Legadu Nanee, he just grinned with knowing eyes, shrugged and says, "the guy wasn't targeted very much in the game (which is sometimes dictated by coverage), but that his receivers are working real hard and he's excited about players that he has."

I think Sherman loves Legadu for one reason or another and he doesn't want to go into why. I agree, this is a mystery. I do know Legadu is a very good blocker for a wide receiver, excellent on special teams, and maybe Sherman thinks his drops have been mostly an unlucky streak. But, believe me, I'm a bit nonplussed myself as to the reason they keep him active and leave other WRs out.

I believe we should give Fuller a shot, esp since we have nothing to lose and a lot to gain in evaluating his talent in real game situtations. The reason the coaches are keeping Ladudu is because he can "block", knows the plays, and is a special team contributer. Had it not been for those things he would be cut already. Fuller probably cant do one or all of those things correctly, so they are giving him more time to improve before they bring him up. I would not be opposed to brign him up in a few weeks and cut Ladudu. We need to get some more weapons for Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom