WR Idea -> Activate Jeff Fuller - Best move for Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Idea -> Activate Jeff Fuller - Best move for Tannehill

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Most of the board members including (myself) are aware that WR is a big weakness. We have Hartline and Bess who can catch the ball.. Why not activate Fuller from the practice who has some chemistry with Tannehill and he is also a big target.

We are not going to the superbowl, and we should plan for next year and give Tannehill one of his favorite targets in college.

Instead of signing Gaffney, Plaxico, etc.. We should see what we have in Fuller as he was projected to be a 1st round pick before his last college season the same way we want to see what we have in Tannehill.

I agree one hundred percent! Get the big guy in there down the middle and give Tannehill another target! I thought Fuller showed some stuff in the preseason and would love to see him use his size for us.

Most of the board members including (myself) are aware that WR is a big weakness. We have Hartline and Bess who can catch the ball.. Why not activate Fuller from the practice who has some chemistry with Tannehill and he is also a big target.

We are not going to the superbowl, and we should plan for next year and give Tannehill one of his favorite targets in college.

Instead of signing Gaffney, Plaxico, etc.. We should see what we have in Fuller as he was projected to be a 1st round pick before his last college season the same way we want to see what we have in Tannehill.

i got no problem with that, but hey, there is a method to the madness with having Naanee in there. I know, its not what fantasy's are made of.

Been a while since I read a post I can back 100%.

I'm for it. Nanu Nanu is just terrible.

I am failing to understand why people think they know better than the coaches about who should play? I mean there is a reason Fuller is on the PS. The coaches have watched him for months in training camp and kept Naanee instead. That tells me that those guys are not as good. Matthews is at least on the roster. Trust that the coaches have put the best players they have on the field...if they make a switch then they do. Fuller obviously has not shown that he is as good as Naanee, as hard is that is to believe.lol

Just be patient.

Its just amazing to me how we have a great win and we end up back here. Focused on negativity. Stop it Omar!!!

Just be patient.

Its just amazing to me how we have a great win and we end up back here. Focused on negativity. Stop it Omar!!!
? He's giving his opinion on how to improve the team moving forward. Sorry if not everyone is floating around rainbows like yourself.

Sherman is defending Naanee to the media, saying the play is not being called to his side due to coverages. That probably means he lingers.

I don't agree. Activate the guy that dropped the most balls for him at Texas A&M? Na, I saw too many drops from Fuller in the preseason to say he's ready for NFL action. Coaches know what they're doing here. If Sherman didn't fight for him to be on the 53 then I'm pretty sure they don't think he's ready.

I am failing to understand why people think they know better than the coaches about who should play? I mean there is a reason Fuller is on the PS. The coaches have watched him for months in training camp and kept Naanee instead. That tells me that those guys are not as good. Matthews is at least on the roster. Trust that the coaches have put the best players they have on the field...if they make a switch then they do. Fuller obviously has not shown that he is as good as Naanee, as hard is that is to believe.lol

Dont think its a matter or thinking we know better. Its just a point of discussion. If we didnt question, analyze or voice our opinions about things then what would be the point of having a forum? :brewskis:

I'm pretty sure if Fuller were the best option for the roster he would have made it. Instead, he was just one of a number of a seemingly indistinguishable mass of terrible young receivers we had in camp. It wouldn't have taken much to stand out from the crowd, and he didn't do it, so why some think he is the best option for something is beyond me.

Hopefully he'll be able to hone his skills on the PS and be ready to play after this year.

Back
Top Bottom