WR Josh Doctson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Josh Doctson

cuzinvinny

Active Roster
Reaction score
Vikings waived WR Josh Doctson.

Looks like Grant maybe out for the season and Wilson injured again ( surprise surprise ).

Know little about Doctson but a College wonder at TCU. We need a WR and maybe he develops or big deal if he doesn't ( its not like winning games is actually a good thing for us....( this year).
Do like hes. 6'3" 202..

insight ?

IMO, we may have seen the last of GRANT & WILSON. It's a shame what happened to WILSON, he was something special. GRANT, IMO, has been our biggest disappointment. They both were electric.

he's still young, why not

Concussion, achilles sprain twice in a one year window frame, fractured wrist, etc.. the kid shines in offseason and practices but never shows up in games, rather it be body breaking down or just gets shut down by opposing defenses. If you ever thought Parker was frustrating to watch his first few years, you are signing up for a repeat of that experience.

I think Isiah Ford gets called up the if another is needed it will come from someone's practice squad.

IMO, we may have seen the last of GRANT & WILSON. It's a shame what happened to WILSON, he was something special. GRANT, IMO, has been our biggest disappointment. They both were electric.
I don't think Grant is going anywhere. We just extended his contract.
You might be right about Wilson though.
He just doesn't seem to have the burst that he had before the injury.

Concussion, achilles sprain twice in a one year window frame, fractured wrist, etc.. the kid shines in offseason and practices but never shows up in games, rather it be body breaking down or just gets shut down by opposing defenses. If you ever thought Parker was frustrating to watch his first few years, you are signing up for a repeat of that experience.
But how is he at post-game massages?

I'm sore af sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom