WR kendall Wright from Baylor, slipping into the 2nd round? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR kendall Wright from Baylor, slipping into the 2nd round?

Blake the great

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think he will free fall kind of like Golden Tate did a couple years ago. The bigger WR's will be taken early, Blackmon, Flloyd, Stephen Hill, maybe even Rubuen Randle or Ashlon Jeffery. Jon Baldwin was snagged in the 1st round last year, all the teams are looking for the bigger WR's. So I really expect Kendall Wright to fall into the 2nd round and maybe he can fall into our laps, I think he would be perfect for the West coast offense. I wouldnt be disapointed if we took Tannehill in the 1st then maybe give up a 3rd or 4th to trade up in the 2nd and grab Kendall Wright

if he gets to the 2nd i'd be about going to get him...i think he comes off somwhere in the 20-30 range though...pony up one of them 3rd rounders and #42 to get up to #35 or so and pull the trigger

i dont know if he falls to the 2nd, but it sure as hell would be nice for us to grab him with our 2nd

I'd love to have Wright there for us in 2nd round.....I think Mohamed Sanu, WR from Rutgers, would also be a nice pickup...both of these guys know how to find the end zone.

Yeah, don't see Wright falling to the 2nd. I think the Bengals give him a hard look with their 2nd 1st. I think Cleveland gives him a look. Hell, there will be a lot of teams giving him a look. He's a perfect complimentary receiver, but he has #1 WR talent.

Back
Top Bottom