WR Raymond Webber released/TE Evan Wilson signed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Raymond Webber released/TE Evan Wilson signed

If Clay really is banged up enough to threaten his week one status I really hope we don't take the same approach to roster construction we did last year with DB's and end up carrying a ton of TE's on the final 53, with a guy or two that doesn't deserve it, rather than a WR or RB that deserves it. Our lack of need for a 5th WR last year lasted about a month into the season, and we would have been immensely better off over the stretch run if we had a competent receiver who could have taken snaps along with Matthews, Hartline, and Wallace. Marlon Moore couldn't do what we needed last year, and a guy like Tyms or that guy I can't even remember would have helped a lot.

You talking about Binns?

I don't think they'll carry a platoon of TEs into the 53. There's currently too many dinged up to have deep practices...bringing in camp bodies more than likely. They have more than enough onboard right now to carry the season, once they're all healthy.

You talking about Binns?

I don't think they'll carry a platoon of TEs into the 53. There's currently too many dinged up to have deep practices...bringing in camp bodies more than likely. They have more than enough onboard right now to carry the season, once they're all healthy.

Binns was injured in camp so it wasn't him. There was a guy who had been with the Eagles I believe, he caught Devlin's gamewinning pass in the last preseason game.

edit: Found it, Marvin Mcnutt. I had to look up an article from that game last year.

Back
Top Bottom