WR Ronald Bellamy should be third string WR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Ronald Bellamy should be third string WR

mattgilm

Island Dolphin
Reaction score
He should be given a chance to start (3rd WR) for the Fins. I know that he has not been great and that he comes from Michigan but he has alot of potential. He is on the team for now.:evil:

i think he was stuck behind terrel and then edwards at michigan and i agree that he should get the first shot.

Whats wrong with Thompson? He played really well last year and pulled in some big time receptions. I'm sure if Bellamy is good enough, Saban will play him.

mattgilm said:
He should be given a chance to start (3rd WR) for the Fins. I know that he has not been great and that he comes from Michigan but he has alot of potential. He is on the team for now.:evil:

Who needs Braylon when we have Bellamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilmore will win the 3rd spot. He may even push Booker for the #2 spot. He is that good.

Waterboy said:
Gilmore will win the 3rd spot. He may even push Booker for the #2 spot. He is that good.

He's great...at running track. There is NO WAY he is beating out a Pro Bowler to start.

camanda said:
I think Bellamy was signed away by somebody off our practice squad.
Nope he is still with us. Here is all of our WRs:

Chris Chambers
Marty Booker
Derrius Thompson
Bryan Gilmore
Wes Welker
Kendall Newson
Ronald Bellamy
Maurice Mann

I think Gilmore is a good WR and I admit that Thompson has gotten better. I just hope that Bellamy gets a shot. He has alot of playmaking ability.:evil:

Jimmy James said:
He's great...at running track. There is NO WAY he is beating out a Pro Bowler to start.

Just to clarify: I did not say GREAT, you did. I also said he would PUSH Booker not beat him out. IMO, he will be in the #3 receiver spot.

Waterboy said:
Just to clarify: I did not say GREAT, you did. I also said he would PUSH Booker not beat him out. IMO, he will be in the #3 receiver spot.

He's not pushing Booker, either. He may well push or beat Thompson (depending on which Derrius shows up), though.

Jimmy James said:
He's not pushing Booker, either. He may well push or beat Thompson (depending on which Derrius shows up), though.

Okay, so your saying he will be the # 3 receiver too.:wink:

Waterboy said:
Okay, so your saying he will be the # 3 receiver too.:wink:

I think he could get it, but I think it is equally possible Thompson will. I think the bigger possibility than either of those is that we sign somebody (like Hilliard) who will assume that slot.

i also would like thompson but wouldnt mind getting boston back if the price was right

Back
Top Bottom