Wr Squad For 2019 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wr Squad For 2019

Why compare those two? Tannenbaum was never the GM and Ireland was never the Czar/Director of Football Operations/Vice President/Grand Poobah.

Maybe compare Tannenbaum to Parcells? Same position, theoretically.

Mike was a GM with the Jets, don't get caught up with the name of the position their basically doing the same thing as far as free agency and the draft is concerned.

I think Parker’s gone.

That route on the almost pick off a admittedly not very good read by the qb either plus it seemed like gase dials up plays even off pa for stills.

I’m pretty sure dvp is getting that 5th year rescinded.

Even that td to Brice hunter that should be dvps role. I think he’s moving on.
Agreed.

Any taller alpha receivers we might be looking at in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th round?

(I think the 1st rounder is defense all the way).

Mike was a GM with the Jets, don't get caught up with the name of the position their basically doing the same thing as far as free agency and the draft is concerned.
I meant here.

I didn't realize you were comparing Ireland's stint as GM here with Tannenbaum's stint at GM with the Jets.

My mistake.

As far as now, they say Grier had total control of the draft (with shopping list provided by Gase, of course). Keep Tannenbaum far far away from that.

I think Parker’s gone.

That route on the almost pick off a admittedly not very good read by the qb either plus it seemed like gase dials up plays even off pa for stills.

I’m pretty sure dvp is getting that 5th year rescinded.

Even that td to Brice hunter that should be dvps role. I think he’s moving on.

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing, Gase aint a Fan.

I meant here.

I didn't realize you were comparing Ireland's stint as GM here with Tannenbaum's stint at GM with the Jets.

My mistake.

As far as now, they say Grier had total control of the draft
(with shopping list provided by Gase, of course). Keep Tannenbaum far far away from that.

Oh I didn't know that, Mike was at an Oregon game in November raving about Justin Herbert so IDK.

You dont need a number one WR. You need guys who can catch and get open. Stills, Butler, Caroo, Grant, Wilson....plus TE's like Leary, Gray, Gesicki, Smythe. Thats all we need.

What i dont get is why we have 5 RBs. Gore Drake, Ballage, Bolden, Perry.

I used to think that way, but seeing what happened to the Cowboys after they acquired Cooper changed my tune. Having a WR that conmands defensive attention while still winning matchups and producing is apparently far more important than I imagined. Dallas was HOT garbage before he came on board, now they are in a position to make a playoff run.

i think they are going to try to restructure Parker and keep him
His production deosn't justify 9 mln for next year

If we don't get a Wr with no. 1 potential he will definitely be missed.
Why? his 1 TD will be missed? what does "number 1 potential" do? Offense works just fine without Parker. Plus, Gase doesnt really need a "number one tall wr" With Grant and WIlson back will be fun. ALthough both had bad injuries for speed guys, so hope they havent lost a step.

I say odds are that the rescind the option, do they have a replacement? Thats the bigger question.

They need Amendola because he is one of the few WR that will work the middle of the field (as of now). I like his presence as well in that WR group so..

I guess there also is a chance one of Grant or Wilson aren’t able to be really healthy by the start of things....

Agreed.

Any taller alpha receivers we might be looking at in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th round?

(I think the 1st rounder is defense all the way).

I don’t know. You’d have to ask Jerry or the draft gurus that. I haven’t looked at any WRs.

I agree defense top pick highly likely. Unless we make a all in play for a qb.

Replacement for what? Brice Butler has the same amount TDs as parker has had in like 2 years. How can we replace the lumbering slow, soft ***, lazy loser who causes more picks than scores TDs?
Same as Carroo on just 2 catches or whatever it is. I’m happy to roll w Butler and Carroo as the big men to make the contested catches while Wilson and Grant run wild and Stills catches his long balls. You can’t miss a guy if he never showed up in the first place.

I say odds are that the rescind the option, do they have a replacement? Thats the bigger question.

They need Amendola because he is one of the few WR that will work the middle of the field (as of now). I like his presence as well in that WR group so..

I guess there also is a chance one of Grant or Wilson aren’t able to be really healthy by the start of things....
I hear you but I don’t think we need Danny. He’s slowed down and no RAC ability. I think his role could be picked up by one of the big guys in Butler or Carroo.

Back
Top Bottom