Wright gets nod as Ravens' starting QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wright gets nod as Ravens' starting QB

I just can't help but laugh hysterically at Brian Billick. The guy is such a prick, and a so-called offensive genius, but he has a new QB every year, and usually has to use at least two per season, and not always because of injuries. Chris Redman was supposedly Billick's pet project, his choice as his QB of the future, and what happens? He's so bad last year that Jeff Blake replaces him, and does a fairly good job. So what does Billick do? Naturally lets Blake go, then drafts Boller, who was sucking just as much as Redman until he got hurt against the Rams. So now is Redman's chance to start, and Anthony Wright gets the nod?? Haha!! And Ray Lucas is their third QB?? Does Billick even know how to evaluate QBs at all?? I have serious doubts.

I would like to see Lucas in there...what do you finfans think about that...we would be able to get some shot in on him...just kidding but it would be ironic if he came in and had 6 turnovers like he did against the Bills in Miami last year. But knowing the fins bad luck...he would probably have a career day vs. us.

Re: Re: Wright gets nod as Ravens' starting QB

Originally posted by DolphinzD

I just can't help but laugh hysterically at Brian Billick. The guy is such a prick, and a so-called offensive genius, but he has a new QB every year, and usually has to use at least two per season, and not always because of injuries. Chris Redman was supposedly Billick's pet project, his choice as his QB of the future, and what happens? He's so bad last year that Jeff Blake replaces him, and does a fairly good job. So what does Billick do? Naturally lets Blake go, then drafts Boller, who was sucking just as much as Redman until he got hurt against the Rams. So now is Redman's chance to start, and Anthony Wright gets the nod?? Haha!! And Ray Lucas is their third QB?? Does Billick even know how to evaluate QBs at all?? I have serious doubts.
boller sure looked good against the rams sunday night!:whew:

Re: Re: Re: Wright gets nod as Ravens' starting QB

Originally posted by dolfan06
boller sure looked good against the rams sunday night!:whew:

he didn't even complete 50% of his passes...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wright gets nod as Ravens' starting QB

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

he didn't even complete 50% of his passes...
he came out of the game in the 3rd. bad wheel!:rolleyes:

I would love to see lucas start and bothe he and Griese throw up over 350 each and both have 5 td's. With a 38 -35 win for us. And then all of the Jay Lovers couldnt blame either Lucas or Griese!!!!!!!!!!!

We know thats not gonna happen but wishful thinking.

If Lucas were a good human being, he would try to get himself in the game and throw 6 picks to us.

Then somehow get on Washington's roster and do the same.

and then get on Dallas, and...etc.....etc....

That guy I really believe cost us Home Field Advantage last year.

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
I would love to see lucas start and bothe he and Griese throw up over 350 each and both have 5 td's. With a 38 -35 win for us. And then all of the Jay Lovers couldnt blame either Lucas or Griese!!!!!!!!!!!

We know thats not gonna happen but wishful thinking.
i think if i saw Lucas start for the dolphins again, i'd be the one to throw up!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom