Writer: NFL return likely in 3-4 years if Hernandez beats murder charge | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Writer: NFL return likely in 3-4 years if Hernandez beats murder charge

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If what they write here transpires and Aaron beats the wrap this would be a sad case for football. Not only should he never walk free again if he does beat the case he deserves a lifetime ban from playing. He actively covered up a murder, whether he was the one who shot the guy or not, he covered it up and deserves the 25 to life he should get.

It is sad that this write-up has a legitimate chance of coming true to be honest. Part of why I am losing faith in the systems that used to make this nation great, i know it is speculatory at this point but still.......

[h=1]Writer: NFL return likely in 3-4 years if Hernandez beats murder charge[/h]
"I think [the case] is not only beatable, [but] I think he will be back in the NFL within three or four years," Rolling Stone contributing editor Paul Solotaroff said on the Doug Gottlieb Show on CBS Sports Radio. "I think they've grossly overcharged him based on the case they're building -- no direct eye witness, no murder weapon [and] no plausible motive."

Hernandez was arrested on June 26 and charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of Odin Lloyd. The former Patriots tight end, who was rewarded with a five-year, $40 million contract extension 12 months ago, also is reportedly the focus of a grand jury probe into a 2012 double-slaying in Boston.

"His principle nemesis at this point is likely to be the five gun charges levied against him; I think they got him dead to right on most of those," Solotaroff said. "But as crazy as it sounds, this is a guy with no priors. So asking a judge to sentence Hernandez to consecutive prison bids -- rather than contemporary ones -- is going to be a very hard sell for the prosecution. And if in fact he winds up doing three years behind [bars for] those gun charges -- which would be a lot in this case -- he's 26, 27, with very low mileage on those legs of his and a lot of time to heal up. My sources tell me there will be more than one NFL team pursuing him hotly when he walks out of jail in four years."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...sue-hernandez-if-hes-out-of-prison-in-4-years

The respected, inspirational and beloved leader named Ray Lewis says "that will never happen!!"

Unless the prosecution has some direct evidence or direct testimony from Wallace, I think there is a pretty good chance that he does get acquitted. Not sure why the prosecution didn't leave a lesser option available but after seeing the debacles we know as OJ and Casey Anthony, nothing surprises me anymore. If he is acquitted he won't be back in the NFL. As foolish as some teams are with the win at all costs, no one will bring this guy in to their locker room.

Even if he beats the charge and pigs learn to fly,no team will touch him and that was before the drug use allegations..

Easy for a team or two to say they'd sign him if he goes free. But would they have the balls to do so...really?

Back
Top Bottom