Writing on the wall for Mare?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Writing on the wall for Mare??

Maybe because nobody buys kickers jerseys? :D
Still, this would be an interesting way to tell whos not gonna be a phin anymore lol

It's because they can't keep the Donnie Jones jersey's in stock the man is so incredibly popular since his fan club started they have had to offer Mare jersey's at half price in order to approach the quantity of Jones jersey's being sold so as not to hurt Mare's feelings. Look for Mare's jersey's to be given away free in the near future!

I hope we send Mare on his way...he still kicks it deep on kickoffs but he is way too inconsistent, especially for the money he makes and refusal to take a pay cut.

I hope we send Mare on his way...he still kicks it deep on kickoffs but he is way too inconsistent, especially for the money he makes and refusal to take a pay cut.

After this past season I am sure he will be more open to a pay cut, if not bye bye.

I really think we need a new kicker. Mare missed some easy kicks this year, and in order for us to be a playoff team, we need a reliable kicker (vanderjagt ring a bell???).

I was looking at the Miami Dolphins Pro Shop Online for a new jersey, and I noticed that Olindo Mares' jersey is the only one on sale that is an active player. All the other jerseys' on sale are for players that no longer play with us. I'm probably reading into it too much, but decide for yourself...

http://www.miamidolphinsproshop.com/main_objgroup.cfm?nObjGroupID=477&nPage=2

Sorry but anyone that would spend any amount of money on a "kicker" jersey is a 100% complete geek, or a has been futbol player that has a new found love for American Football.......

Back
Top Bottom