WTF? According to Reggie, Daboll's implementing a WCO style | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF? According to Reggie, Daboll's implementing a WCO style

Sad but true. I want him badly to succeed. But, the only thing we have to go on is what he is shown so far.

Lmao at people actually believing that a qb two years into his career will produce the same exact results year in year out, with new pieces and a completely new offensive system

WCO? First thing to pop into my mind was the Wild Cat Offense. Then after reading the first post I couldn't wrap my mind around anything Bush had said, that eluded to the Wild Cat. I am feeling a little relieved now that I understand it's going to be the "Wobbly Cart Offense".

Good question, I bleed Aqua and Orange. I have been a fan since 1970 when Larry Little was my 7th grade teacher during the off season. I watched Don Shula win his first Superbowl. I stayed home from work on that Saturday in 1983 to watch the Dolphins draft Marino. I watched when they were the winningest franchise in the history of all professional sports, then the NFL, then the AFC since the merger, then the franchise that hasn't won a championship in 37 years in a 32 team league. It hurts to see what we have become. I don't see any concrete signs we are headed in the right direction. Is there anyone here who truly believes we are a Superbowl contender this year? Next year or even the next 3 years? So how many decades should it take before we are a competitive contender again? I'm 52 now, I was 15 when we last won a Superbowl, I don't think I have another 37 years to see if they accidentally stumble across a way to win. How much patience is appropriate for a fan to have before they should be allowed to expect some results instead of excuses?

Hey its just as depressing for lifelong fins fans in their 20's like me. The first two things I ever learned about the fins were their historic play in the early 70's and that we had maybe the best quarterback ever (who had taken the team to the superbowl the year before I was born). In my eyes this team was an elite big market franchise built on great history. Success was inevitable.

Then I proceeded to watch the second half of Marino's career wasted, as his only consistent offensive weapon was OJ Mcduffie (and a couple years of Irving Friar). In his last three years if he wasn't passing he was handing to ball off to fake Kareem Abdul Jabbar for 2 yards.

In 26 years, I have never seen the fins sniff the superbowl (a statistical 1:16 shot). As a kid I could shut up any of my loud mouth Jet's fan friends that wanted to put down my team. At least we had at least had 1 all time great player, the occasional playoff win, and some self respect as a fanbase. Now, after so many Ted Ginn/Pat white level fiascos, the best I've got is "you're right... but your still an ***."

How long have you been a Jet fan?

Busted! You got me there, the only reason I thought this team would suck this year. Of course now we all know that they will run the table, finish 12-4 and go to the playoffs, right? Or maybe some people just know a little more about football than others and saw this coming even before the preseason started.

Back
Top Bottom