WTF happened to Nik Needham.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF happened to Nik Needham....

JRRYDAH21

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Last game and most important game :oops:.... He gave up 3 td's from what I remember and one was late to a rookie receiver. Just a very poor performance smh.

Last game and most important game :oops:.... He gave up 3 td's from what I remember and one was late to a rookie receiver. Just a very poor performance smh.
He's never been that good, there's a reason he was undrafted.

We were so bad last year and had no corners, his 1-2 decent games made him look way better than he is.

Iggy will be just fine. He is very raw right now but in another season or two he should be big time.

Nick's just slow on faster WR he will get exposed. Eveything about him is good besides his speed

He was excellent almost all year. I don’t know what you’re watching.
I was watching him be manhandled, 1.5 yards off receivers, and tackle poorly, just like this year. Glad you like him though. Enjoy it because he won't be around much longer thankfully.

I would like Iggy to replace him Next year. Better physical tools. I’d replace Needham and McCain for more physically gifted players. I’d keep Rowe, if anyone thinks we’re gonna get a safety that would dominate Kelce or Waller in coverage I don’t know what to tell you. Rowe is good at his roll.

Back
Top Bottom