WTF happened to Nik Needham.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF happened to Nik Needham....

Last game and most important game :oops:.... He gave up 3 td's from what I remember and one was late to a rookie receiver. Just a very poor performance smh.

You mean what happen when teams watch film and realize they can attack the entire field from the slot with their fast guys against Cover 0 which has no safety anywhere?

That's what you want to know?

You should be more concerned with B.Jones.

I would like Iggy to replace him Next year. Better physical tools. I’d replace Needham and McCain for more physically gifted players. I’d keep Rowe, if anyone thinks we’re gonna get a safety that would dominate Kelce or Waller in coverage I don’t know what to tell you. Rowe is good at his roll.

Then you haven't watched much football or Iggy at all. Iggy absolutely does not have the fast twictch nor change of direction ability to play the slot.

There's is nothing wrong with Needham. He played brilliant from the slot this season and against top notch recievers too. Not to mention he got his hands on a couple of INTS.

The DC needs to do a better job and scratch the Cover 0 and single safety high.

Not to mention being able to generate pressure with your front 4 is sorely lacking on this team.

We need a pass rusher that we can get constant rush with without have to scheme someone open or blitz. You can not have your corners in island every down. We need someone who can get their own pressure. That will help a lot

Iggy will be just fine. He is very raw right now but in another season or two he should be big time.
My issue w “projects” like this are that by the time they get good, you’re either paying them over market or letting them walk in FA. Seriously something that has to be considered nowadays. Your window w draft picks is only so long for most of them.

Needham just can't cover faster slot WRs.Or when the play gets extended he seems to lose track of his man.

Needham just can't cover faster slot WRs.Or when the play gets extended he seems to lose track of his man.

And you don't understand defensive schemes! The slot is not about "fast" it's about quick.

Needham played well in the middle part of the season. He did collapse against Buffalo but he’s still a developing player. Hopefully he continues to improve.

He's fine as a 4th corner I don't want him in the nickel no more. I hope Noah is ready next year.

You mean what happen when teams watch film and realize they can attack the entire field from the slot with their fast guys against Cover 0 which has no safety anywhere?

That's what you want to know?

You should be more concerned with B.Jones.
You mean Byron Jones right!!?

Just want to make sure my boy Brandon Jones isn't what most people are thinking :)

Then you haven't watched much football or Iggy at all. Iggy absolutely does not have the fast twictch nor change of direction ability to play the slot.

There's is nothing wrong with Needham. He played brilliant from the slot this season and against top notch recievers too. Not to mention he got his hands on a couple of INTS.

The DC needs to do a better job and scratch the Cover 0 and single safety high.

Not to mention being able to generate pressure with your front 4 is sorely lacking on this team.
You got me on misjudging Igbo. I do understand what we need in a slot CB was just wrong about him. I didn’t watch him much in the 3 games he contributed, just remember him getting toasted. You make great points about getting home with the front 4.

Back
Top Bottom